Jillian workouts!

Options
Jaimie6171
Jaimie6171 Posts: 37 Member
Has anyone given them a shot? I have done 3 now, and I am still pretty sore. Seems like I am working lots of new muscles, so I love that! I would like to hear other peoples opinions because it seems like some women at the location I attend don't like the change. I am hoping this is something that sticks around for the long haul!

Replies

• Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I love love LOVE the new Jillian Michaels workouts at Curves!!!! I was horrendously sore the first few days after I did it the first time but as long as I kept active every day, whether by doing that workout, or taking long walks, the soreness lessened. I really hope it sticks around too- I don't know if various locations are different but at the one I go, you don't have to do the JM one if you don't want to. I really love it though- it got my drive back to keep going!
  • suemichele
    suemichele Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I did the Jillian Michaels workout for the 1st time today and I really liked it! Hope it sticks around too!
  • mrsmandiicarter
    Options
    My Curves doesn't have the Jillian workout yet. Can you tell me about it, please? I've been dying to know!!
  • MrsSpace
    MrsSpace Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've done the JM workouts the past 2 days now and I am sore!! Wow! It really works you! And by my HRM I'm burning from 35 (I slacked most of it) to 50 extra calories per workout! Love that! I like the extra push and I hope it sticks around.
  • MrsSpace
    MrsSpace Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    mrsmandi-- at our center, they installed a flat screen that plays a jillian video as you work out. It shows extra muscle toning/cardio things you can do when you are on the recovery boards. It shows a lower impact version of the same moves too.
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm doing them regularly and love them! They're tough but it's great.