East Side Orlando Checking in!

Options
Anyone in the group from Orlando?

Replies

• Mazydasiy2001
    Mazydasiy2001 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm on West side of Orlando. Live near Ocoee/ Winter garden area.

Kim
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    West side--Dr. Phillips/Windermere.
  • Mazydasiy2001
    Mazydasiy2001 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Oh cool you don't live far from me. Maybe we can get know each other and meet up some on West orange Trail and some walking and running together. If interested in have a walking or running partner.

Kim
  • angelaanhela
    angelaanhela Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Im on the East side, born and raised. I live over by the UCF/Waterford area. If anyone in Orlando wants to do some very slow walking then Im up for it. I broke my foot and sprained my ankle at the same time last year and they never healed correctly so when I say slow, lol its really slow.
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    I have never been on the west orange trail. Would be fun. I typically walk or run around my neighborhood and have biked a bit too.
    Oh cool you don't live far from me. Maybe we can get know each other and meet up some on West orange Trail and some walking and running together. If interested in have a walking or running partner.

Kim
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    West side here, over in Winter Garden not far from Clermont! The West Orange Trail is a ton of fun!
  • orlandowae
    Options
    East Orlando - South of Waterford! I run South Alafaya often and do circuit training and elliptical at Stoneybrook fitness center. I'm getting into that final 10 pounds territory and could use the accountability! Feel free to friend me!