Hi I am new to the group. 21 weeks pregnant

Options
dmcb24
dmcb24 Posts: 56 Member
I am pregnant with my 3 rd baby. I have always gained 35 lbs with my other pregnancies. I lost it all after the first, with the second I kept on 5-10 lbs which for me is a lot I am 5'1. I am up 16 lbs so far. Trying to eat healthy and cut out the junk. It's hard! Especially when my body wants cookies a lot :-/. I have a umbilical hernia so I am not allowed to do my spin classes anymore , just walking.

I anyone want to be friends ? I need all the help and support I can get.

Replies

• Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hello there!

I'm 30 weeks with my first :smile: Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm still exercising, but some days I have to take it easy. When I get closer to my due date, I'll probably just walk a lot (if I can handle it) :wink:
  • StephanieL14
    StephanieL14 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 weeks with my first. I'm also having trouble staying away from the junk food and getting in enough exercise. It's tough balancing everything!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll be 27 weeks to tomorrow, and this is my third. My other two are 4.5 and 2.5.

I exercised with my first and still put on weight, didn't exercise with my 2nd and put on loads, and then lost loads, so I started off this pregnancy smaller than I started my first.

I've exercised throughout, usually 4 times a week, and still do step aerobics, Zumba, aerobics and gym sessions. I've done spinning a few times too and plan to attempt it next week.

My eating is generally pretty good. I felt really nauseous up to 14 weeks so my food was a bit all over the place. I didn't go over calories, but I didn't always eat the best things to get those calories, because I just ate what I could.

I aim for 1800 calories a day now and I let myself have a treat at the weekend, so I don't eat junk in the week. Today I've made some caramel slices for my treat!
  • wendiepump
    Options
    I am 28 weeks 2days.Having a boy.trying to control my gain with food not so much exercise my lower back has been screwed up since 3 months pregnant for some odd reason.looking to gain between 20 25 lbs.I gained 40 with my first agghhh right?
  • Nique85
    Nique85 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 24 weeks with a boy and baby #2! Feel free to add me!