Options
Aprilstar480
Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
PLEASE GET TO KNOW YOUR NEW FRIENDS HERE!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• 77chantelle
    77chantelle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi, red team here, ready for the challenge!
  • justformel
    justformel Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I have gotten in 2 miles today, no push-ups or squats in my lunch workout.

I'm Melanie, blue team, was/is the captain. Nice to meet everyone.
  • kaylikee
    kaylikee Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm kaylee from the orange team. or what's left of it : ) nice to meet ya!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im Renee and Im from the orange team. I have not weighed in since the Holidays because I was not sure if the group was still active.

Im currently doing a 6 week dvd challenge and the 30 day squat challenge. So, I know I'll complete a good amount of squats but the miles will be difficult. .

Wednesday:
    Miles~1.25 walking
    Squats~ 240
    Push Ups~10
    New Workout: No
  • MichelleP418
    MichelleP418 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone,

I am Michelle. I am from the Blue team. It is nice to meet you all. I am so happy to see that we are going to keep this going since there is still about a month to go, an I need it! I am 13Lbs. away from my half way point and would really like to get as close as possible to it by the end of this challange. Praying for a good month for us all. Good luck everyone, and again, it is nice to meet you!:smile:
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Yay!!! I'm so happy to see that almost everyone has checked in already! BMP just messaged me and is going to focus on school right now so she has dropped out. And Kyoung, I believe is in the middle of a move so we will give her a little time to get things organized and hopefully she will continue on with us.

For those that don't know me, I'm Kasi. I have 4 kids (ages 7-17), I love being outside, and I'm a challenge junkie:bigsmile: My 5 year anniversary is coming up in July and I hope to be back at my wedding day weight by then. That means I need to lose about 20lbs. My family is very active and always looking for adventures so for me weight loss is a necessity to keep me strong and healthy.

Walk/Jog/Run: 1.5 miles (x10)=15
    Squats:??
    Push-Ups:??

Total: 15
  • 77chantelle
    Options
    Hi, today i did circuit training. I included 200 squats and 100 pushups. Tomorrow I will go on a run. Stay strong for the weekend!
  • justformel
    Options
    3 miles
    50 squats

too bad biking miles weren't counted. LOL Would have quite a few of those.
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Walk/Jog/Run: 1.5 miles (x10)=15
    Squats: 350
    Push-Ups:10

Total: 375

My work week starts today so I'm not sure how much I will get done over the weekend but I am planning on taking the kids to the zoo on Sunday and I know that always racks up the miles. I'm gonna have to work on the push-ups... I HATE push-ups:grumble:
  • 77chantelle
    Options
    Hi, how is everyone doing? So far for the contest I have done 7 miles, 100 push ups, and 300 squats. Aprilstar, Is tuesday the day the challenge is complete? And do report our totals here?
  • loveme445
    Options
    Wednesday:
    Miles~1.25 (12.50)
    Squats~ 240
    Push Ups~10

Thursday:
    Miles~1(10)
    Squats~80
    Push Ups~30

Friday~Rest Day

Saturday:
    Miles~3.35 (33.50)
    Squats~0
    Push Ups~0

Sunday:
    Miles~0
    Squats~225
    Push Ups~0

Weekly Total: 641
  • 77chantelle
    Options
    6.5 miles today. Was going to do pushups- tomorrow
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Yes, Please report totals here. Our Captains are 77Chantelle or Justformel so reporting to either of them is fine too. Weigh-in and Totals are due by 8pm tonight. Get those last reps and miles in before the show airs!

I've had a super busy weekend. I worked everyday but also managed to fit in a trip to the zoo AND a trip to the beach!!! I walked 3 miles at the zoo and 2 miles at the beach. No reps over the weekend though. I will get some done this morning (I have to catch up for another challenge anyway).
  • justformel
    Options
    Blue Team CW:

Justformel-214
    Michelle-206

Michelle got 6 miles in.

I got in a total of 9 miles, 300 squats and 64 pushups.

thanks! :smile:
  • 77chantelle
    Options
    Hi,
    Weight 136.0
    15 miles (running)
    300 squats
    120 pushups
  • loveme445
    Options
    Sorry, busy day & I forgot it was Tuesday because of the Holiday :grumble:

Weight:213.8
    14.6 (146) miles ~walking
    725 squats
    80 pushups

Total Points: 951
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Weight: 166

Walk/Jog/Run: 7 miles (x10)=15
    Squats: 350
    Push-Ups:10

Total: 430
  • health1971
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I'm so sorry I didn't get to enter my weight nor what I did last week :blushing: ... My father was in the hospital from this past Friday until this morning, he had a small heart attack but thankfully he is all better and resting at home... You all did a great job and I'm super proud to have you all in my team... Thanks a bunch for all your support :flowerforyou: ...

Weight 119 lbs

Wed: Thurs: Fri: Sat: Sunday Total: 564
    2 miles 40 push ups 2 miles 40 push ups Rest Day
    40 push ups 40 squats 40 push ups 40 squats
    40 squats 60 sit ups 40 squats 60 sit ups
    60 sit ups 60 sit ups
  • 77chantelle
    Options
    Good to see you back health1971. Hope your dad recovers soon. :flowerforyou: