New to Veganism

Options
Hello everyone! My girlfriend (mindfulmac) and I are transitioning into veganism and would love some vegan friends to help motivate us on our journey to health and fitness. Add us and we will do the same for you!! Thanks! :)

Replies

• BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Having someone on this journey with you will help a LOT! Hope it all works out for you!
  • jezama77
    jezama77 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I have been a vegetarian for about twenty years. I recently transitioned to a vegan diet a little less than a year ago. I focus on eating a plant based diet that includes mostly whole foods with as little processing as possible. I do love cereal and bread, but I try to find brands that have ingredients that I can understand and pronounce! Harder than I thought to find...

I wish you luck on your health and feel free to look at my diary, message me, etc if you have any questions, concerns, or just want to hear from another person who is doing a similar health venture! :)
  • vegandave
    vegandave Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    add me, and good luck. it's one of the best decisions you'll ever make.
  • MidnightMonster
    Options
    Hey!

Feel free to add me! I've been vegan for six years :) So I know a bit :):)
  • flashbacks
    flashbacks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Were you already vegetarian before or are you going cold turkey from meat eating to vegan ?
  • sunryzer
    sunryzer Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 8th year of veganism and 15th year of vegetarianism :)

Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • heidi555
    heidi555 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hi i'm vegan :) good look to u both.. and adding you