HI!!

Options
Hey my name is Kelsey, Ive been on MFP for quite some time off and on but never got to the community/message boards since it had always been on mobile. Im 22 I work as a Corrections Officer in a maximum security prison. I am very lazy and am ready to change that. One of my big problems is wanting to see results now and then getting depressed a month in when there has been no weight change after lots of working out/watching calories/good nutrition. Last time I checked (probably 2 months ago) I weighed 210 pounds. I plan on buying a scale this weekend. I am not only wanting to get healthier for me but for my 4 year old daughter and my husband as well.
My aunt sells plexus and loves it. in 3 months she has lost 33 pounds and lots of inches!!!
I placed my order on Christmas and got an email yesterday that it shipped!!
So excited to try it!!

Replies

• NancGreen
    NancGreen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey, that's great that you are feeling motivated to change. I am looking forward to my shipment of Plexus Slim also, it takes a wee bit longer to get in Canada. Hopefully they will open a distribution center here soon.
    You mentioned your Aunt losing 33 pounds? How much does she have to lose and how long has she been taking the products? I have about 25 to lose and hope to get alot off with Plexus Slim in a couple of months for a trip.
    Thanks, take care...keep smiling! :)
  • kelseyjsnyder
    kelseyjsnyder Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    She has been on them since October*ish. She really didnt have much to loose just the basic 60*ish year old sluggish weight. I was very suprised at the difference! She was buying it from someone and then after many people mentioning the difference and wanting to try it she signed up as an ambassador. Thats when she started telling me about it (a month or so ago) and so finally i ordered it on Chrismas and its due to arrive today! YAY! she said the ENERGY LEVEL is another reason she loves it! Personally I wouldnt even think of trying it id be a skeptic but with me knowing someone personally that has the results I am actually trying it! plus i had another friend (she is about 20ish) that started taking it a few weeks ago and 2 weeks in she was down 3 pant sizes and 8 pounds! I started a little journal thing today that has a spot for daily tracking of weight, measurements and food. Just a little thing i threw together on the computer and printed out. That way i can look back and see the day to day difference. I am a little worried it might make me lose motivation not seeing the big jumps in results but in the end i will see them! Im super excited! I actually started it today since i had a 3 day trial!
  • horseloverdawn
    horseloverdawn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just started Plexus two days ago. I have 40 pounds to lose and I am so hopeful this will help. I have been on and off and back on to MFP. I am really trying to make the right changes in my life without it being drastic and not reasonable life changes. Please update as you go. I am so excited to see the results. Have a great day!:flowerforyou:
  • kelseyjsnyder
    kelseyjsnyder Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    :) I am about 20(ish) days in and have lost 11.5 pounds. I havent measured latey. I love the way plexus slim helps me not want to snack all the time!! I am using Plexus as a stepping stone to help with portions and everything :)
  • FFFSTRUSKA
    FFFSTRUSKA Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just checking in on the Pink Drink peeps. How is everyone doing in February? :flowerforyou: