Checking in 01/16/13

Options
Hey guys!!! It's mid week of week 2. Just checking up on everyone.

Is there an article of clothing you can't wait to wear once you reach your goal or even before your goal?

For me, it's definitely shorts and this sexy one piece black bathing suit that's on the very top shelf of my closet!!!

Replies

• TaraRichardson913
    TaraRichardson913 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    A purple and black dress! My boobs are popping through the seams lol
    and two pairs of jeans...
    I neef to lose weigjt cuz I have a whole other wardrobe!
  • emilynbanks
    Options
    I have some jeans that are a size too small that I really want to fit in, and a dress that the first and only time I wore it I was super self-conscious. I have Campus King and Queen coming up for my high school and I want to be able to wear it!!
  • JoyLaine
    JoyLaine Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Anything sleeveless!
  • GulinoV
    Options
    A dress that I bought in a size 10 and almost fit in it 2 years ago.
  • sharebear2012
    sharebear2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have a complete wardrobe that is a size or two smaller than I am right now! And I bought a lot of nice clothes because I felt good at that weight. I have an extremely limited wardrobe right now but I refuse to buy fat clothes again (tought because I have to wear business dress at work!). I gave them away and I am not getting more. If I want nice clothes I need to fit into the ones I have!!!
  • jenabee610
    jenabee610 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'd really like to wear a really nice swimsuit from Victoria Secret. They always so cute. I think that is what I am going to spend my exercise jar money on. Dollar bills are adding up!!!
  • chickidee87
    chickidee87 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have a few pair of jeans that are tight around my waist I would love to fit back into. Also, this gorgeous orange and white dress that's way too tight in the chest right now. Hoping once I lose some back fat it'll fit me better.
  • AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    My year 12 formal dress. Really peeved at myself that I let myself get to the point I can't zip it up. I've been able to fit into it every year since formal - which is 8 years ago! - until this one. So, my easter goal is to be able to fit into it loosely.
  • Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have a great LBD (little black dress) that still has the tags on it. :love: I bought it back when I was this weight four years ago, with the idea that when I lost the next 5 pounds, it would fit perfectly, and instead, I regained almost everything. Four+ years to lose 5 lbs... :grumble: But THIS time, it will happen!
  • kikalique
    kikalique Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I actually have something I don't want to fit into: my wedding dress that I bought last June (I'm getting married this June). It fit perfectly then, no need for alterations, but I would be more than happy to pay for alterations if it means I'm healthier!
  • RosieRaz
    RosieRaz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I have a complete wardrobe that is a size or two smaller than I am right now! And I bought a lot of nice clothes because I felt good at that weight. I have an extremely limited wardrobe right now but I refuse to buy fat clothes again (tought because I have to wear business dress at work!). I gave them away and I am not getting more. If I want nice clothes I need to fit into the ones I have!!!

Pretty much the same as this one. I have a few necessities I bought for work and a few events, but otherwise, I have refused to buy new clothes. Jeans...I have no jeans that fit right now other than one pair of maternity jeans and they are dorky.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    A Johnny Cash t-shirt that's a bit snugger than it should be

(Yeah, I'm a fancy dresser.... :laugh: )
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    I actually have something I don't want to fit into: my wedding dress that I bought last June (I'm getting married this June). It fit perfectly then, no need for alterations, but I would be more than happy to pay for alterations if it means I'm healthier!

I love this:happy:
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    A Johnny Cash t-shirt that's a bit snugger than it should be

(Yeah, I'm a fancy dresser.... :laugh: )
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    My year 12 formal dress. Really peeved at myself that I let myself get to the point I can't zip it up. I've been able to fit into it every year since formal - which is 8 years ago! - until this one. So, my easter goal is to be able to fit into it loosely.

And you will!!!
  • lhinds85
    lhinds85 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Think I'm go bathing suit shopping for the first time. I haven't had one since high school which was almost 11 years ago. I will buy it a size I probably cannot fit to be my goal outfit.
  • funkichik
    funkichik Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A cute skirt that I was able to fit into a few years ago. I can get it up and over my bum but the poor skirt was screaming at the seams!!
  • morzolas
    morzolas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few items of clothing that are a size smaller or so than what I am now because the sales were good, and I look forward to being able to wear my bargain finds!
  • crystalball24
    Options
    I want to buy some form fitting yoga/workout clothes!!
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Most of my clothes are tight on me as I refuse to by a size bigger, I want to look good in them with no muffin top, before I buy anything new.