Any UK Fitbit users, looking for some friends.

Options
Hi All,

Only had my Fitbit Ultra for a few days, but loving it, even though I'm still confused about how it adds in my calories burned, but I'm sure that will become clear once i have a few days/weeks under my belt.

I'm looking for some fellow users to add as friends, on the Fitbit site, so i can see how I shape up to other users.

I've lived a fairly sedentary life, and have finally decided at 47, and 18 stone (although now down to 16 stone) if I don't make the changes now, I'll never do it. Luckily, my Husband has also decided to make the change too. He also has a fitbit.

Replies

• donnabullen
    donnabullen Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi.

I have the Fitbit One and love it, I also need to lose weight although I don't weigh myself.

I do a lot of walking just by doing the school run up to 3 times a Day and love to get out on a hike at weekends.

I have sent you a friends request.
  • PotsyLee
    PotsyLee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I hope to be a fitbit user next week, have just ordered the fitbit One, can't wait for it to arrive, but of course will not be much fun if I have no friends. Add me
  • minuz5
    minuz5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Here's my id fitbit.com/user/279tsy
  • PotsyLee
    PotsyLee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My fitbit has arrived, and I'm loving it. few teething troubles though. I was on treadmill for 45 mins and no active minutes were recorded. Also don't understand the exercise thing. I am supposed to record my treadmill in Mfp or fitbit or both. Or do I just accept the calories burned recorded automatically on fit bit is my exercise and not record it at all?
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    My fitbit address is in my profile. Feel free to add me :-)