Ordered today-start Monday 1/20

Options
amber6108
amber6108 Posts: 53 Member
Anyone else? I'm giving it time to get here and would love to start sooner but I don't think it will get here until at least Monday

Replies

• AngDenSti
    AngDenSti Posts: 184
    Options
    Yay!! I bet you can't wait to start it. You're going to love it!! There are new people joining all the time so I'm sure you'll find someone on the same schedule as you! :)
  • kzeug
    kzeug Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    We just ordered it too! We are hoping it's here in time to start Monday as well. I've never done it before, but my hubby has completed P90X. We are looking forward to the 30 min workouts.
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    We just ordered it too! We are hoping it's here in time to start Monday as well. I've never done it before, but my hubby has completed P90X. We are looking forward to the 30 min workouts.

I completed P90X also and I think P90X3 is better, so far. I start the second block next week, so I have not seen all the DVDs yet.

Mike
  • amber6108
    Options
    I'm really looking forward to the 30 min part too! Crossing my fingers it arrives soon!
  • Ledgehanger
    Ledgehanger Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Anyone else? I'm giving it time to get here and would love to start sooner but I don't think it will get here until at least Monday
    I planned to start this week, but wound up traveling for work, which made it tough to get on a regular schedule. I did one workout while on the road, but wasn't able to either on the day of my trip out, or back, just due to time.

Rather than trying to catch up on my workouts somehow, I think I'll just "reboot" and start again on Monday - so I should be on the same schedule as you. Between now and then I'll do a couple of workouts - but just need to restart and get a good week under my belt as a starting point.
  • michmich68
    michmich68 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday. Woot-Woot!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Mine should arrive today so I will be starting tonight or tomorrow, at the latest... so I will be just a few days ahead of ya'll
  • amber6108
    Options
    Glad I have people starting around the same time as me! I should get it in the mail tomorrow so the tracking says. I may start tomorrow or sunday or just 'practice?' to get the moves down and start for real Monday. I heard it's best to watch and try and do the moves before you start so you have an idea of what you are doing
  • melissawiltrout
    melissawiltrout Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are planning to start today but it still hasn't shown up yet. BTW...Go Hawks! I'm so excited for Sunday!
  • amber6108
    Options
    I just keep thinking----24 hours left and I should have it! Hopefully. If not I'll probably be sad.
  • kzeug
    kzeug Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ours is here! We are going to go get groceries over the weekend so we are prepared food wise. Following the nutrition guide is going to be the hardest part for us.
  • amber6108
    Options
    Mine got here this morning too! So excited I read most of the book and will make my grocery list too. I'll 'practice' the first DVD today and watch the how to accelerate but officially start Monday when I have the right nutrition. I'm not sure what will be harder-motivation to work out or eat healthy...my fiancé is out of town for work a lot so he can't or won't do it with me

Ours is here! We are going to go get groceries over the weekend so we are prepared food wise. Following the nutrition guide is going to be the hardest part for us.
  • karimlakhani
    karimlakhani Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I did Day 12 today!
  • amber6108
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend to help keep accountable!
  • AngDenSti
    Options
    I'm so excited for you guys to start!! I'm on day 22 and have lost about 4 pounds. Remember to focus on your nutrition as well and you'll see exciting results soon!!
  • amber6108
    Options
    It was great to actually do something today even though I kept rewinding after I saw what they were doing. I think I'm going to do the fit test tomorrow...I wasn't going to do it at all but I think I will. Did anyone else skip it?
  • AngDenSti
    Options
    I skipped it.
  • Ledgehanger
    Ledgehanger Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    It was great to actually do something today even though I kept rewinding after I saw what they were doing. I think I'm going to do the fit test tomorrow...I wasn't going to do it at all but I think I will. Did anyone else skip it?
    I did it, and didn't like it - but only because it was very effective at showing me how far I have to go. I'd definitely recommend doing it, so you have something to compare to when you are done and can therefore see your progress!
  • amber6108
    Options
    I did it, and didn't like it - but only because it was very effective at showing me how far I have to go. I'd definitely recommend doing it, so you have something to compare to when you are done and can therefore see your progress!

Anything to help show progress! I don't think my weight will change unless it goes higher for building muscle so pictures and measurements are key for me.