Honest, Sensible loggers

Options
ProMooch
ProMooch Posts: 39 Member
Hi all, I'm looking for a few new friends on here that can support and want support.
I've been using MFP for 275 days and have lost a lot of weight by still eating real food, anything I want and exercising, I have only gone over my numbers once, on Christmas day.

I would like friends that are actively logging daily, have open diaries and are serious about a life style change, a diet is for an occasion and you're likely to put the weight back on, I intend for this to be a change for life.

Male, 5'8"
SW: 251.3lbs
CW: 187lbs.

Also please don't take it personal if I add you but delete you not long after, it just means we have different views and that's OK, I don't want to tell you to change what is working for you. We need to have similar views on thing to be able to give proper support to each other.

Replies

• metalwitch451
    metalwitch451 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a restarter did mfp last year and lost 40 lb feel free to add me! :)
  • moragwallace
    Options
    Hi I just started on here a couple of weeks ago I am on 1200 cals a day and trying to do exercise daily (when not running after kids and working) I recently started back at karate (hour and half on a Thursday want to lose one and half stone but over all I want to get fitter firmer gut lol and be healthier in general add me if you want x I am on every day
  • perrymick
    perrymick Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I started on the MFP this month, I log every day and my diary is open to my friends.

I'm eating the same foods but not to excess and feel better for it.

I'm doing the C25K program to get back into running more regular and so far its going well.

I'm doing this as I want to be more healthier in general and to enjoy doing activities with my family.

I've sent you a friends request, so add me if you feel we have the same outlook :)