Week 2 coming to a close...

Options
Week 3 will be here in no time. I cannot believe it's almost a month already. Is everyone still as enthused as they were when the challenge kicked off? I'm still hopeful. I kind of feel like I'm going to reach my goal and maintain the loss this time.
I'm beyond grateful and appreciative for all of the support you guys give. Everyone is amazing! Stay encouraged everybody and let's remember why we started!
See my "Sunday-ers" @ weigh in tomorrow!!!
-Mel

Replies

• Dawn810511
    Dawn810511 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I think today is my 17th day that I have logged in. I can't believe it's been two weeks either!!! I already feel so much stronger...and slimmer too. I keep looking at myself in the mirror. LOL. I'm still working on my portion control and the amount of food I eat at once and my choices of food but that may take a while before I master all that. I love food. It just doesn't love me. :( (not the unhealthy food.)

But yay, I'm very happy overall. I'm excited about tomorrow, I am feeling it!!! I'm pumped. Woo!!!
  • TaraRichardson913
    TaraRichardson913 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Well, not sure how my weight loss is BUT
    tiday I left the house without a snack and thought about getting banana bread at Starbucks but decided to check the calories on my phone first and 250 woukd be good. Sooo glad I checked-430 cals for a slice!!!what!? So icame home and had cheese and crackers and feel good bout myself :)
  • morzolas
    morzolas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I think today is my 17th day that I have logged in.

That's so awesome!
  • morzolas
    morzolas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well, not sure how my weight loss is BUT
    tiday I left the house without a snack and thought about getting banana bread at Starbucks but decided to check the calories on my phone first and 250 woukd be good. Sooo glad I checked-430 cals for a slice!!!what!? So icame home and had cheese and crackers and feel good bout myself :)

Prepared foods from even "healthy" places (Tropical Smoothie will get you to 1,000 calories just as fast as Wendy's!) can totally throw your caloric budget. As they say with medicine, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure; by being diligent about it beforehand, you avoided a calorie hiccup and the womp womp feelings afterward!
  • Gypsyjen22
    Gypsyjen22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job on the label reading! It's scary to see how many calories (mostly empty) are in things that are so simple to pick up without knowing.
  • lilmidnightwolf
    lilmidnightwolf Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I know my weight went up last week but I got it back down the beginning of the week so we'll see what happens tomorrow. If my weight is the same I won't be too upset due to I have been working my *kitten* off at the gym and on my Fitness Challenge. So we will see in the morning
  • emilynbanks
    Options
    My body has become so used to healthy food over the past two weeks it's insane. It's used to maybe two fried foods a week because of basketball games, so yesterday when I went to a party I could only eat two bites of cake before I felt sick.
  • AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    My body has become so used to healthy food over the past two weeks it's insane. It's used to maybe two fried foods a week because of basketball games, so yesterday when I went to a party I could only eat two bites of cake before I felt sick.

It's great, isn't it? Temptation is so much easier to resist when you know it will make you feel sickly. Empty calories and a tummy ache? No thanks! Let's go for nutrition and energy! :smile: