Weight Loss Goals!!

Options
MetalPisces
MetalPisces Posts: 261 Member
Hey everyone! I just wanted to start a page where everyone could post what their weight loss goals are. Whether it's a particular weight, a particular dress size, or having specific kinds of muscle tone. Thought it would be good to have everyone share it so then we know why we want to be accountable! THE END GOAL!!

Replies

• MetalPisces
    Options
    My scale goal is 165
    Non scale goal is a bikini bod!
  • Kateysomething
    Options
    My scale goal is 160.
    My non scale goal is to be able to walk into a store and find clothes that will fit me!
  • MetalPisces
    Options
    Amen on clothes fitting Kate!
  • Cedura
    Cedura Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My scale goal to start is 165, but once I meet that goal I want to tone and then work down to 145 (because 165 is still obese for my height and age range).

My non scale goal is to get rid of the stretch marks on my arms and stomach, and to fit my upper arms into long sleeved shirts again.
  • MetalPisces
    Options
    oh yah, my mini goal is to have 25 lbs lost by Christmas, sooooo, 6 to go!
  • bunbu
    bunbu Posts: 131
    Options
    My scale goal is 140. Im almost there too!
    My non scale goal is to look hot naked! Be able to do 20 normal pushups. Also become more flexible! :)
  • MetalPisces
    Options
    oooooooohh yah, flexible! I used to be able to do the splits and pull my foot up to my head behind me, it'd be great to have that back!!
  • bunbu
    bunbu Posts: 131
    Options
    oooooooohh yah, flexible! I used to be able to do the splits and pull my foot up to my head behind me, it'd be great to have that back!!

Yeah, I know what you mean. So lets do it and hopefully by summer we can :)
  • GiaMae82
    Options
    My scale goal would be 160 anything else would be bonus

I would love a tone flat stomach,