By the first of June....

Options
Brans34
Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
My mom, stepdad, little brother, and his new wife are coming to visit me at the end of June. I had my 4th child a year and a half ago, and STILL have not lost the weight! My summer 2014 goal is to lose at least 25 of my 45 pounds by the first of June.

I woke up in the middle of the night a couple nights ago and saw a nutribullet commercial. I got one last spring and used it a couple times, but then ran out of fruit and stuff and couldn't afford to go shopping for a couple more days. Well, then I just didn't go back to making my smoothies. I'm gonna try it again! I just made the best one ever this morning! I made a big batch...64 ounces...so I could have it ready to go in the fridge for a couple days. No excuse not to drink one that way! It came out so good, it may not make it till tomorrow. I just may replace ALL my meals today with it.

Replies

• Geekygal85
    Geekygal85 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have been doing weight watchers since June 2013 and have lost 20lbs up to this point. Since the holidays I have been in an endless cycle of gaining and losing the same 5lbs, so by June 1st I would like to see another 20lbs gone. That may be a small fraction of my overall weight loss goal, but it is definitely a manageable goal!! Plus I am also a high school teacher so sometimes I don't have the chance to workout as often as I would like, so this is a manageable goal that works out well with the hecticness of my job. By June 1st, school will be almost out, so then I can set a brand new summer goal!!
  • Suezyq47
    Suezyq47 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    By June 1st I will be 190 lbs.

CW: 224 lbs

I have set my weight goal to be 190 lbs and will re-access that once I get there. My lowest weight and body fat that I recorded was 186 lbs and 26% body fat. That was years ago and worked out everyday and couldn't really go lower than that. The weight charts say that for my large frame and height I should be a maximum of 169 lbs but I don't recall ever being that weight. I think I will be healthy and fit at about 190 lbs and that's why I chose that goal weight.

So only 34 lbs to go and 19 weeks to get there. This makes it 1.8 lbs per week which is doable????
  • Christine_120
    Options
    By the first of June my goal for Summer 2014 is to be down another 30+ pounds for a total of 40 pounds down including the 10 I've lost since January 4th. This is the Canada Day long weekend and we spend it at the cabin- so I want to be in a new pair of shorts for this weekend on our boat in the sunshine. :happy:
  • tishgo
    tishgo Posts: 5
    Options
    by august i would like to have lost between 39lb maybe thats impossible but ill try x:smile:
  • Rosepower
    Rosepower Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Working on loosing 15 lbs, but I would be ok with some extra coming off. I am tryng to set realitstic goals as i know those will be easier to keep...I would rather go about this life change slowly and keep it off.
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    i am doing the valentines day challenge lose 14 lbs by feb. 14th. and i've lost 2 pounds in 2 weeks and this is going to be my third weigh in this week. so i am just focusing on that for right now.
  • RenaZ04
    RenaZ04 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ***NEW MEMBER ALERT****

My 2014 Summer Challenge is to lose an additional 35lbs! I have a family reunion coming up July 4th and I am expecting to see family members and friends that I have not seen in over a year. I would like to be looking and feeling fabulous by this event!

Highest Weight: 250lbs
    Current Weight: 195
    Goal Weight: 160lbs:glasses:
  • danajacobs12
    danajacobs12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    By the First of June I would like to be down 18 lbs. When my current boyfriend and I started seeing each other I was 135 and over the course of less than a year I gained 20 pounds putting me at my heaviest weight of 155. I have taken off 7 but need the extra motivation to take of the rest of it the right way! I can't wait to start!
  • Klaniece
    Klaniece Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    By the first of June I would like to be down 20 pounds. Not including the 6 I have lost this month so far! I'm trying to find others to encourage me (besides my super fit husband) so feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    By the first of June I would like to be down 15 lbs or into a single digit pant size.
  • kitschrevolt
    Options
    I have signed up for a 10k run that is actually on June 1st 2014! so obviously, my goal is to run 10k. Ive been training for a month now, and can run 5k so far. However I go fairly slowly, and its not an "easy" run for me like it would be for more seasoned runners. So 10k is a lofty, but reasonable goal for me :) Of course I would also love to have a weight loss goal, like losing 20 pounds by June, but I have found that having goals based on numbers gets me more defeated and less likely to attain, as opposed to goals that are based on fitness accomplishments.
  • damonlover411
    Options
    By the first of June I will have already graduated with my BA in Psychology and hopefully know where I am going to grad. school. I hope to have lost 30 lbs of the 45 I want to loose. I am in a wedding this summer and I want to look nice as well as look good for grad. school. I am exercising everyday( I try to) and logging my food.
  • MizzPurdy
    Options
    I hope to be down an additional 40lbs by June, My goal is to be under 240 by the end of summer and I know I can do it, already lost 20+ within a month #motivated
  • Billswife2011
    Options
    My goal is to complete C25K and to run my first 5K by June 1, 2013.

Lisa
  • kngdmwoman
    kngdmwoman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I hope to be 150 lbs by June first. I'm working really hard. trying to stay active and eat healthy.
  • Shankel27
    Shankel27 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out and have a goal of losing 25 lbs by June 1st.
  • sukid88
    sukid88 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose at least 20 or 25 more pounds by June 1st to get down between 120-125 pounds. I am short at 5'2, so I may need to lose more after that.

I started at at 172 pounds and weight 144.6 right now. Can't wait to get down to 125 :)
  • regcal966
    regcal966 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    By the 1st of June I want to be 35 pounds lighter. I've already lost 10 pounds and I'm looking forward to losing more.
  • DinkyDani88
    DinkyDani88 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP on & off for a couple of years, I've lost a lot of weight and unfortunately gained a lot of weight in that time.

One of my friends is getting married in May & her hen party is in Spain at the end of April, I'd love to think that I will have been able to lose 14lbs by then which will take me to 16lbs away from my goal weight which I was at 3 years ago.....

SO, by the 1st June I would like to have lost 20lbs and I'd also like to be able to complete a full 2 hours out on my bike like I used to!

Good luck everyone, looking forward to seeing everyone eles goals :-)
  • jenbrown1019
    Options
    My goal by June 4th is to be down a total of 40 pounds. I just started my weight loss journey this past Wednesday, and it kind of works out because my daughter's first birthday will be the following weekend :) I will be quite a bit below my pregnancy weight if I meet this goal. I'll still have 35 pounds to go to reach my weight loss goal, but it will be a great start!