Let's get Sharted (Challenges)

Options

Replies

• Believeth64
    Believeth64 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Today's Thought: Our hope to lose weight becomes reality when we put our Trust in god.

Friday- Fitness, How's your fitness workouts going so far this week, are you having any challenges you need help with.

I miss you all yesterday, I felt so lonely:sad: Today has been great got that workout done early. My daughter decided she was joining this journey. She worked out with me well she did 30 minutes which was good. I am so grateful God is so good He allowed me the strength to keep moving. I will come back at the end of the day and report my total fitness. Keep Moving And Keep Believing:heart:
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Today I burned 2,163 Calories, 14,404 Steps, and a gallon of water and it's not the end of the day yet. I did Advanced Step Aerobics, Boxing, and Strength Training, I think I will take it easy the rest of the day:wink: or not:laugh: Tomorrow suppose to be a rest day but I am not going to rest I think I will do my trampoline or whatever move me. I hope everyone get their burn in today:heart:

fa591b3cbd22fa5.gif
  • teresapooh98
    teresapooh98 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I did pretty good today and I am proud of myself. I walked 17,000 steps today. I still got to figure out how to get myself motivated in the morning. My weigh in for the week is tomorrow morning so I'll let you know how I did.
  • luvnevrfails
    luvnevrfails Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wooooooo!!!! Hey yall!!! Busy busy busy couple of days, but i'm here... I've been doing well with my exercising and eating. I'm still trying to figure out how I am going to utilize the data from my BM and what I should input into MFP. I keep forgetting to go in to workout mode when I do my exercises to see how much i burned during exercising. Im purpose to remember tomorrow. But I was so glad to see my loss.... I was getting worried there for a minute... lol... But I am very proud of my 1.6 lb loss...

Hoping everyone's week has gone well....
  • ♚SuperHeather♚
    Options
    Friends, this is not weight related, but can I ask you to pray for the daughter of a friend? This little 3 year old was fine at Thanksgiving, but is now under hospice care. Please pray for a miracle, and for the family. Thank you.

In My prayers!
  • ♚SuperHeather♚
    Options
    Today I burned 2,163 Calories, 14,404 Steps, and a gallon of water and it's not the end of the day yet. I did Advanced Step Aerobics, Boxing, and Strength Training, I think I will take it easy the rest of the day:wink: or not:laugh: Tomorrow suppose to be a rest day but I am not going to rest I think I will do my trampoline or whatever move me. I hope everyone get their burn in today:heart:

fa591b3cbd22fa5.gif

You are doing AWESOME. Such an inspiration.
  • teresapooh98
    Options
    I lost 3 pounds this week and I am proud of myself.
  • Believeth64
    Options
    I lost 3 pounds this week and I am proud of myself.

:wink: that's how you do it, :blushing: I am so proud of you. Now don't forget to repost your progress on Monday.
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Wooooooo!!!! Hey yall!!! Busy busy busy couple of days, but i'm here... I've been doing well with my exercising and eating. I'm still trying to figure out how I am going to utilize the data from my BM and what I should input into MFP. I keep forgetting to go in to workout mode when I do my exercises to see how much i burned during exercising. Im purpose to remember tomorrow. But I was so glad to see my loss.... I was getting worried there for a minute... lol... But I am very proud of my 1.6 lb loss...

Hoping everyone's week has gone well....

Don't you scare me like that, yes you had a great lost don't forget to repost it on Monday
  • Believeth64
    Options

fa591b3cbd22fa5.gif

You are doing AWESOME. Such an inspiration.

Thank you so much you all are great friends, I am so bless to have you all on this journey:heart:
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Galatians 6:9

And Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Today's Thought: What I lose today in weight will be gain in other ways tomorrow! More Strength and More Knowledge.

Saturday- Staying Focus, Our main goal is to reach our individual journeys therefore we will work harder on week-ends

First of all I must say I am super proud of all my friends you all have done well. There are some that had struggles this week with different things. However you never gave up, you just kelp on fighting. Look at the fabulous lost Teresa had today, even thou she struggled with exercise she still stayed focused, now look at the results. Teresa I'm sending you:flowerforyou:

Today let's pray for strength because we don't want our hard work go down the drain. I see a lot of peoples on MFP that :sad: after the weekend due to eating out a lot and not mindful of their intake. Now I'm not saying eating out is bad however when we do let's try our best to make healthier choices. And if you just need a treat the ideal is you have to burn more calories:wink:: We can do this we are on a journey and I know we are not perfect so if you slip a little more than you planned don't beat yourself up, start fresh tomorrow:heart:because after all we are human and humans make mistakes.

fa591b3cbd22fa5.gif
  • tbrp
    tbrp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Barbara - I will have to find my spinach dip recipe. Yes, it was good and I loved having it so I will look for it for both of us! When I made it before, I froze it in portion sizes so I was able to have some for a long time.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I was able to spend a wonderful day with my sweet husband. During the week I am gone so much of the day that i really treasure our weekends together.

Be blessed.
  • Believeth64
    Options
    @Tonia, thanks and yes that is quality time well spent.

Sunday Sharing, on my way to church so excited:blushing:

Today on my so call rest day I manage to make 8,700 steps and my water a little under I drank 64 oz well a our under:laugh: I burned over 1,000 calories. Well looking forward to another great week. I pray all have a great night sleep.
  • teresapooh98
    Options
    May not be able to reply today my grandpa had to go to the hospital cause he couldn't get out of his chair-he is 91yrs old. Pray for him and me. Me because I've been in the emergency room too many times and this just brings back those some not so good memories and I need to keep calm for my grandpa.

This week has been good. I've started my time with the trainer and been going to the gym 2x a day almost everyday. I've been eating under my calories. twice this week I've gotten to the gym and didn't go in because I wasn't motivated. I am just under so much stress right now with my grandpa that I can't think straight. I'm waiting till my mom gets home and we will go up. I've gotten about 20,100 steps so far today.
  • tbrp
    tbrp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Teresa, we will definitely keep you and your grandpa in our prayers. You are right, it is important to stay strong so you can help your grandpa. Don't let the stress get you down.

Barbara, you and another friend have helped me get my motivation back. I feel very strong about that and it feels so good to be back on track.

12,000 steps so far today, and 8 cups of water. I already have lunch packed for tomorrow.

Everyone have a strong week. :flowerforyou:
  • Believeth64
    Options
    May not be able to reply today my grandpa had to go to the hospital cause he couldn't get out of his chair-he is 91yrs old. Pray for him and me. Me because I've been in the emergency room too many times and this just brings back those some not so good memories and I need to keep calm for my grandpa.

This week has been good. I've started my time with the trainer and been going to the gym 2x a day almost everyday. I've been eating under my calories. twice this week I've gotten to the gym and didn't go in because I wasn't motivated. I am just under so much stress right now with my grandpa that I can't think straight. I'm waiting till my mom gets home and we will go up. I've gotten about 20,100 steps so far today.

We will defiantly keep your grandpa in prayer and I am so grateful you are working out with your trainer.
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Teresa, we will definitely keep you and your grandpa in our prayers. You are right, it is important to stay strong so you can help your grandpa. Don't let the stress get you down.

Barbara, you and another friend have helped me get my motivation back. I feel very strong about that and it feels so good to be back on track.

12,000 steps so far today, and 8 cups of water. I already have lunch packed for tomorrow.

Everyone have a strong week. :flowerforyou:

Fabulous steps and food planning, you are doing fabulous.
  • luvnevrfails
    Options
    Happy Monday all!!! My weekend was busy and I did not log Saturday or Sunday, but i will go back and log what I ate... Last week I lost 1.6 pounds.... Yay me... I am looking forward to getting out of the 230's and in to the 220's...

Steps: Frii-8499, Sat-10866, Sun 3616. I'm kinda tired today but I am determined... Let's have a great week everyone...
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Philippians 3:8

I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ.

Today's Thought: Our hope to lose weight becomes reality when we put our trust in God. He is the one that gives Strength.

Monday- Progress Report, Any weight lost, NSV (non scale victory) or anything that you have accomplished the past week.

@ Pricilla, fantastic weight lost:flowerforyou: and you had a busy day on Saturday and Sunday with all the steps you made. Keep up the fantastic work it is paying off.

@ Teresa, you had a fabulous weight lost and even thou you had struggling with your workouts you still manage to stay focused:flowerforyou:

@ Tonia, I saw the great workouts you did last week and how you stayed in control of your calories. You are amazing:flowerforyou:

Progress Report, I lost 1.4 pounds last week and I feel fabulous.I also earned my 10# lost charm to go on my weight lost charm bracelet. on weigh-in last Friday. I was so:happy: Now I am working on my 20# charm. I looked back over my last 7 days and my food intake was to low for the calories I burned. I am readjusting this week and see how it goes. Last week I did a total of 11,951 calorie burn, 90,505 steps, whew:laugh:

This Weeks Challenge, At least one strength training a day, example one day you might do arm curls, one day leg lifts, one day wall push ups, one day squats, one day hammer curls and so one. You can pick what ever workout you desire, however whatever you pick you have to do at least 4 sets and at least 12 reps starting and go as your muscles will allow, as you get to the last rep. As we post daily here in group report your progress.

I am looking for a great day for all of us and I pray we stay focused. We are on a journey and when taking a journey we look for challenges, however whatever comes our way we have the strength to handle it. And yes this is a weight loss group however remember it is also a place we can come to share anything we wish. So yes if you need prayer, encouragement, you have family crisis this is the place to get help. This group is for believers and believers stick together through thick and thin. :love: you all and remember Keep Moving and Keep Believing:heart:

fa591b3cbd22fa5.gif
  • luvnevrfails
    Options
    @ Barbara - Congrats on a fantastic week yourself... Weight loss charm bracelets is a great idea. I just recently started collecting charms for my new charm bracelet and never thought of doing this.