Week 3 weigh in

Options

Replies

• Fodao
    Fodao Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Skittle: if you're looking to add friends on Fitbit.com, my email is fodaoarado@gmail.com. :) It's kind of fun to see your steps progress vs other users...also adds a bit of motivation.
  • TaraRichardson913
    TaraRichardson913 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I love internet hugs.lol
  • sharebear2012
    sharebear2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Scale is starting to reflect the work and what I can see and feel! Yahoo!

Jan 1 SW 130 pounds

Jan 19 CW 126.2 pounds

GW 118 pounds

Everyone is doing so well. This is a great group of motivating and inspiring people, some with more and some with less to lose but everyone has the same can do spirit! We can do this!
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Skittle: if you're looking to add friends on Fitbit.com, my email is fodaoarado@gmail.com. :) It's kind of fun to see your steps progress vs other users...also adds a bit of motivation.

I sent you an email fodao. :)
  • jenabee610
    jenabee610 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Week 3: Crazy how fast time flies.

SW: 194.2
    CW192.9
    Challenge goal: 174.2
    UGW: 140
  • HOPEPATRICK74
    HOPEPATRICK74 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    OK, SO LAST WEEK I WAS AT 150 WITH A 4LB GAIN THIS WEEK. THIS WEEK I AM DOWN 3 LBS TO 247! I STILL HAVE 0 ON MY TICKER DUE TO THE GAIN AND THATS OK. I AM GOING TO MAKE THAT TICKER MOVE!!!
  • Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Up a bit this week - I knew I'd lost too much too fast the previous week.

SW: 162.5
    CW: 157
    Challenge & UGW: 145
  • Annamanana
    Options
    Not a good week for me, though it could have been worse. I neither lost nor gained. No excuses...it's all on me.
  • worknprogr3s
    worknprogr3s Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    SW: 255.5
    LW: 254.5
    CW: 254.5

Challenge weight: 235
  • jgablin
    jgablin Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well, I gained some back from last weigh-in. My own fault: ate out 3 x this week. had some wine. Didn't walk as much. And, didn't get my water in!

SW: 178.0
    LW: 174.0
    CW: 175.5

Know what I did wrong & will be more conscious to stick to what works!! Water, portions, & exercise! :)
  • sassymc86
    sassymc86 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feeling bit demotivated. working so hard in the gym and watchig my calorie intake like a crazy person and yet

Sw 205.5
    Cw 203.9
    Gw 184

:(
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Saturdays so here's my latest:

SW when I joined MFP: 264
    CW: 243
    GW for the 90 days: 235
    FGW: 150 (*or* 160-170 if it's muscular/toned...I'll revisit this when I get a lot closer to goal...)

Down 1 pound
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    Hi there! *waves*

I found this through Dawn810511.

I've committed myself to eating healthy and exercising this year. I started on January 1st and on January 6th I joined a 12 week challenge at my local gym.

My starting weight was 183 lbs. on January 1st, just 5 lbs. short of my heaviest weight in the last 5 years. I lost 37 lbs., but then a tailbone injury waylayed me and I gained 32 of it back.

welcome aboard!!
    Here are my week 3 stats:

SW: 183
    Last week: 176.5
    CW: 177

I hit 174 mid-week but I'm back up to 177. I'm not too worried, I feel like I've done well this week. I've hit 383 minutes out of an estimated goal of 280. I've burned about 2500 calories from my workouts that I know of. I bought a fitbit yesterday to help me track my steps and stuff.

I've been the opposite here in Colorado. You've been experiencing REALLY hot weather, but it's been pretty cold here. We seem to have warmed up a little bit this week. At least I can see the sun and that's helpful! I think it got up to about 30F here, which is nice and warm! lol
  • anitbit
    anitbit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    No change this week still 170.6 lbs.
    I haven't worked out much, hoping to start working out more!
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    Feeling bit demotivated. working so hard in the gym and watchig my calorie intake like a crazy person and yet

Sw 205.5
    Cw 203.9
    Gw 184

:(

But Sassy, you are losing! I'm going to check out your diary if that's ok w/ u...
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    Well, I gained some back from last weigh-in. My own fault: ate out 3 x this week. had some wine. Didn't walk as much. And, didn't get my water in!

SW: 178.0
    LW: 174.0
    CW: 175.5

Know what I did wrong & will be more conscious to stick to what works!! Water, portions, & exercise! :)

I love the accountability!
  • meek277
    meek277 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    SW 317
    CW 305.2

Loss 11.8

Im typing with tingling hands so this lets me know that I need to scale down the speed and length of my walks.I might even try weight lifting, keeping my heart rate fat burning mode instead. I will not stop working out this week. Im just listening to my body and adjusting.
  • JoyLaine
    JoyLaine Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to hit my 2 lbs/week mark this week but came up short: 1 pound loss. I was more than a bit lazy last week and didn't hit the treadmill as often as I committed myself to. New week = fresh start.
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    SW 317
    CW 305.2

Loss 11.8

Im typing with tingling hands so this lets me know that I need to scale down the speed and length of my walks.I might even try weight lifting, keeping my heart rate fat burning mode instead. I will not stop working out this week. Im just listening to my body and adjusting.

kudos to you Meeka!
  • CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have been feeling a lil lighter and less bloated lately and the scale reflects that...

SW for challenge 168.
    CW since challenge 166

:) some motivation to keep going..... This logging food really helps.