And I'll say it again

Options
Before I hit the sack I just want to let each and everyone of you know YOU'RE AMAZING! Many are dropping weight easily. Some are losing but not as fast as expected. Some numbers are stable. Some of us have gained a few. Regardless of what the numbers read, you are still AMAZING!
I almost slipped into my old habits when I only saw a -0.6 loss this week. But it was everyone's successes and NSVs that made me snap out of it quick, fast & in a hurry!
I've said it before and you may eventually grow tired of me saying it but... I APPRECIATE YOU ALL!!!!
-Mel

Replies

• sharebear2012
    sharebear2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    And I am sure many of us appreciate you being our leader and keeping us motivated! thank you!
  • TaraRichardson913
    TaraRichardson913 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Yes, thank YOU for being so supportive!! I'm so happy with this group :)
  • HOPEPATRICK74
    HOPEPATRICK74 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Without your support and posts that I look forward to seeing everyday I would be lost. You have helped me stay motivated this past week. I had a bit of a slip last night with my dinner, it was sooo good I had to have another bowl. But I am going to try for a healthy day today.
  • CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Ahhh....Thanks.....U are an AMAAAZINNGG Group Moderator...Keep it Up.
  • RosieRaz
    RosieRaz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Yes and Thank you! II really enjoy this group. I'm really glad I found it (and you and the friends I have made though this group).
  • morzolas
    morzolas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    This group is completely different from all the others I've been in. It's so supportive and is a great reminder that a setback is just another opportunity and shows you're still in this thing. It has really helped me take a balanced approach to this thing, which is something I've always struggled with.
  • jenabee610
    jenabee610 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mel, you are amazing too. Thank you for being a great moderator and myfitnesspal friend! This experience has been so great.
  • kikalique
    kikalique Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You guys are all fantastic. Sometimes I read through some of the other forums, and I'm shocked at how mean some of the commentors are. But here, there's nothing but love and support. Thanks everyone for making this a great place to change. <3
  • Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You guys are all fantastic. Sometimes I read through some of the other forums, and I'm shocked at how mean some of the commentors are. But here, there's nothing but love and support. Thanks everyone for making this a great place to change. <3

This ^ !!! This journey is challenging enough without some of the attitudes that people exhibit on the boards. I love that this group understands that everyone is different - physically, mentally, and emotionally, and that what is fantastic for one just may not work for another.