Anyone have number of class goals this year?

Options
I started Jazzercise last April, but was working 60+ hours a week all year, so only made it 3-4 times a week. My goal this year is minimum of 180 class (but trying for over 200).

Anyone else have a goal like this?

Replies

• Hi! New to the group! I am going to try to hit 100 classes this year. (Aiming low to increase my chance of success)! Lol
  • dmw45
    dmw45 Posts: 73
    Options
    I was hoping for/expecting a new attendance game. That black sparkly bag for the holidays was a huge motivator for me. The clerk at the mini mart complimented me on it yesterday and I was so proud.
  • underwatermama
    underwatermama Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping they do the free shirt for attending 150 classes again this year, if they run that promo again (I've done it the last 3 years). I'm not sure of a class total for the year. I go to two facilities so I have to ask them for my attendance and then add them together. Once I get the shirt, I don't ask for the totals any more that year.
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    There is a 150 class shirt this year and I'm going to earn that for sure. Last year I did over 300 classes so I plan to meet or exceed that amount this year.
  • cathiaflock
    cathiaflock Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My goal is 150 classes. I'm already at 8. We will see =) I'm new to jazzercise so this is exciting to me.
  • dendra7
    dendra7 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    There is a 150 shirt this year and it's cute. (of course!)

I'm aiming for 300 classes as I teach 5 a week and usually hit at least one other instructor's class during the week :)

There will be a summer attendance game at our Center too!

4 classes week is just over 200 classes in a year...

3 classes a week is just over the 150 marks.

Either make a great goal!
  • underwatermama
    Options
    What does the shirt look like? Black or white or another color this year?
  • luvcookies2014
    luvcookies2014 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I think the shirt it black and says Crave on it... to be honest I'm not crazy about it, but I'm going for it anyways! I did 20 classes for January, so a good start.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    My goal is 3x per week. As long as I hit that I'm happy.....
  • underwatermama
    Options
    I think the shirt it black and says Crave on it... to be honest I'm not crazy about it, but I'm going for it anyways! I did 20 classes for January, so a good start.

Thank you for posting. I was able to google it to see what it looks like. It's ok. The only shirt I really didn't like that I've got was the white one from I think two years ago? It just feels awkward, with the band at the bottom. But it was FREE, and I earned it. ;)

Maybe we should start a thread later this year when we get to 150 classes to get the shirt. (Though my center hasn't mentioned the shirt yet...)
  • EllyG08
    EllyG08 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My 2014 goal is 275 classes. I did over 250 in 2013. I hope to earn my 150 class shirt by July 1st.

I also have a gym mebership that I am going to try and use more.
  • luvcookies2014
    Options
    wow EllyG08! That's a lot of classes. I've done 27 so far, so I'm pretty happy with that.
  • notmoira
    notmoira Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Some of you guys have impressive numbers! Our center is fairly small so the max number of classes I can attend per week is 4 (based on my work schedule). The 150 class shirt this year is super cute, I hope to get it! I didn't really like last year's very much, it was an odd fit on me.
  • luvcookies2014
    Options
    How is everyone doing with this?

I'm at 46 right now, going to get to 50 Saturday of this week.
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I teach Jazzercise about 2-3 times a week, but my goal this year is to come to 150 classes outside of the ones I teach. I'm at 32 so far so I'm on track.
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Here is the pic of the Club Jazzercise tee..

41ZxpH5GLIL._SL500_.jpg

Judi rocks the tee with jeans and boots:

1493279_636323626428234_529127746_n.jpg
  • jkbnligocki
    jkbnligocki Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    For the last 2 years I have reached a minimum of 200 classes. I also work about 50 hours a week. Whenever I can I do double classes I do. I also class manage at the center I go to. That helps make me go to class. If there is such a thing has having an addiction to Jazzercise then I am guilty!!
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I made my 75th class this morning. My goal is at least 300 for the year. I exceeded that number last year but have vacations planned so I won't be able to attend as much. Definitely motivated by all the "Jazzerswag" our Center offers. It's a great incentive to get the workouts in :-)
  • luvcookies2014
    Options
    I'm at 57 now, just thought I'd check in and see how everyone else is doing?