Week 3 weigh in

Options
13»

Replies

• sassymc86
    sassymc86 Posts: 91 Member
    Options

But Sassy, you are losing! I'm going to check out your diary if that's ok w/ u...

Yeah of course its ok to look! everyone else seems to be doing amazing and I'm trailing behind. Not sure why Im not hitting my targets!
  • CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    No change this week still 170.6 lbs.
    I haven't worked out much, hoping to start working out more!

That durn .6 , U almost in club 160's keep it up.
  • kblount10
    Options
    SW: 195
    CW:188

I actually didn't lose anything this week but I got off track! Time to bring it back in! Last week was stressful and I'm just glad I didn't gain!!! This week my goal is to track every day and workout every day! You Ladies are doing great btw and are such an inspiration!
  • kikalique
    kikalique Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    SW: 228
    LW: 225.6
    CW: 222

I'm pretty happy with a 3.6 lb loss. Granted I hadn't lost any weight the week before (silly body), so I think it was high because of that. This week I am sick and will be traveling on Thursday/Friday for work. I'm trying to take it easy, rest, and be under my calorie goal so I can avoid the germy gym until my immune system is better.
  • beverley770
    beverley770 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Here we are at Week 3! Sorry not had time to post before, such a busy, stressful time at work (coming out in my Diary) so not a good week :-( Have stayed same weight for 2weeks now :-(

SW - 9st 4lb (130lbs)
    CW - 9st (126lbs)
    GW - 8st 2lb (114lbs)
    Loss so far 4lbs
    Daily avge Water Intake- 5-6glasses

Daily Average Exercise - 38 minutes
    Daily Average Calories Burnt - 366

Been going through my Diary and have over quite a lot...really must try harder to get the results I want! I WILL get there! :-D Thanks to everyone for their support :-)
  • lanajs11
    Options
    Sorry I'm logging in late. Weighed in Sunday and I'm down 4.2 pounds. I'm getting concerned about my milk supply for my daughter. I am having a hard time pumping :( So, I changed my weekly goal so that I can get a few more calories. Not sure what the deal is, but I have at least another two months to breastfeed and I don't want to fall short!

Everyone seems to be doing a great job with their goals!!!! Great job everyone! And don't get discouraged if you feel you are struggling. Know that you have what it takes and you will make it through!!!!!
  • lanajs11
    Options

But Sassy, you are losing! I'm going to check out your diary if that's ok w/ u...

Yeah of course its ok to look! everyone else seems to be doing amazing and I'm trailing behind. Not sure why Im not hitting my targets!

I think you are moving along great!!! Maybe it's your metabolism and it needs a little boost. Do you take vitamin B-12? That could help. Also, shrimp, spicy foods and chickpeas are all great foods that can help boost your metabolism. I hope you like the ideas. Good luck! You got this :)
  • channy70
    channy70 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late

1/5 172lbs
    1/12 168.8lbs (-3.2)
    1/19 167.4lbs (-1.4):happy:
  • kblount10
    Options
    Make more of your calories fat and protein and drink more water!!! I promise in two days it will be a difference!!
  • laurachristina91
    Options
    SW 145
    CW 141
    Loss of 4 pounds!
  • demarii06
    demarii06 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    SW: 232
    CW: 239
    GW: 199

I've gained weight but my clothes are looser. I've celebrated my birthday, three other friends, my accepted into law school and injured my ankle so I'm not concerned, just time to work hard.
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    SW: 232
    CW: 239
    GW: 199

I've gained weight but my clothes are looser. I've celebrated my birthday, three other friends, my accepted into law school and injured my ankle so I'm not concerned, just time to work hard.

Congratulations on getting into law school! Sorry about your ankle. Hopefully it heals quickly. Birthdays are tough, but looks like you've had a great non scale victory with your clothes fitting looser! Sounds like you are bouncing back! You've got this!
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    SW 145
    CW 141
    Loss of 4 pounds!

Congrats!!!!