Juice! Juice! Juice!

Options
Here you will find very tasty juice recipes from varies locations. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Replies

• Genesis65
    Genesis65 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am starting myfitnesspal for about the 3rd or 4th time, please introduce me to some of your juice recipes
  • nurseygirl84
    nurseygirl84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hello, I am Amanda. I began juicing about 24 days ago. I have a breville juicer. we started out with the 30 days of juicing blog by williams and sonoma...you can Google it. for the next location, look up reboot with joe there are several juice recipes there even if you do not do a true fast. I juice 1 time a day for breakfast and it makes me feel good all day. I also suggest to help with logging the nutritional information, look up a website called myphytos.com. you can build your own juice, but most of the juices on the williams and sonoma are in there under their names as I have added them. it really helps you be aware. Some of them are quite high in calories so I limit them to 16 ounces. I hope that this helps!!!
  • nico1les2001
    Options
    http://juicerecipes.com/
    This website rocks and it gives you all of the nutritional information too!
    I have been juicing every day this month, and typically use Kale, Spinach, apples, pears, pinapples, cucumbers, ginger, carrots and wheatgrass. As long as you add in something sweet like a gala apple, the rest of the bitter greens gets masked. It's fun to load up on produce, but the down side is I go through it so fast.
  • louis1899
    louis1899 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great site