Purple teams different challenges this month

Options
what r you doing for challenge this month I started this today
28vf1xu.jpg
I need a break from bad food.

Replies

• sailorlee
    Options
    I'm on board. However, I am keeping with a little of the natural pb, as I am not a huge meat eater. I get a tbs here and there for protein. I get the natural kind. I don't do fast food except for coffee.

I am excited about this. I just had my lean shake. It was yummy, but honestly it wasn't what I wanted. Luckily, I am working and can't get what I wanted. Ha! I want to stick with "the plan" this time too!
  • 2014NewBodyNewMe
    2014NewBodyNewMe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    :smile: To feb 11th no junk , so on the 25th my son's 10th birthday we r bringing him to a ice cream shop cause he loves ice cream.He could gave less about cake.:drinker:
  • zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Options
    I'm in.. Good lucky everyone...
  • Darrelkun
    Darrelkun Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I was already doing this with another group on MFP. No sweets/soda. I finally caved in yesterday after 20 solid days of nothing. And today I'm back on board with nothing. But it was nice to finally cave in and have some chocolate.

I might do this one.
  • zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Options
    I'm doing good on this so far... How's everyone doing.. Keep up the good work...
  • 2014NewBodyNewMe
    2014NewBodyNewMe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Had a great night. No junk food for me plus I drank tons of water. got all my challenges done and is all caught up.
    Hope you all have a great day:drinker: