Jan 22 workout

Options
I did CVX this morning, went up on my weight (yay!), and got in a lot of steps at work today! I had a pretty good day with my diet too!! Staying on track with my diet and exercise is getting easier. I'm not doing great with the clean eating, but I'm working on it!!

One more day, then rest day!! :)

Replies

• redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I am doing the classic, so it was total synergetics . It wasn't half bad! I did almost everything with 12 lb , except used 20 lb for the squat move, and 9 lb for the very last move. Next time I am going to up the weight on the earlier moves for sure.
    It seems my arms are stronger than I expected, carrying 20 lb baby for hrs actually good for something. unfortunately it turned out I have no abs muscles. Oops. After all I had a baby 1 yr ago, and I didn't do much in the past year to change that situation, but that is the past now!

I am going to buy a pull-up assist thing for sure. Not the one beach body sells, because that is $60 if I found the shipping and takes 2-3 week to get here. I called a local fitness store and they have an other brand for $28.
  • Ledgehanger
    Ledgehanger Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I did Day 2 today - Agility X. I worked pretty hard - average heart rate of 155 bpm for the workout, and according to my HRM burned 663 Calories. (I question the accuracy of the calculated calorie burn - but I have no doubt it was a lot! :laugh: )
    I am going to buy a pull-up assist thing for sure. Not the one beach body sells, because that is $60 if I found the shipping and takes 2-3 week to get here. I called a local fitness store and they have an other brand for $28.
    If you want the Beach Body one, Amazon has it for about $45, and I received mine in two days. :smile:
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    agility today. LOVE this work out. my brain still isn't fast enough for 3.4 run......
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I did Day 2 today - Agility X. I worked pretty hard - average heart rate of 155 bpm for the workout, and according to my HRM burned 663 Calories. (I question the accuracy of the calculated calorie burn - but I have no doubt it was a lot! :laugh: )
    If you want the Beach Body one, Amazon has it for about $45, and I received mine in two days. :smile:
    The problem is I Amin Canada and amazon free shipping doesn't apply, plus it take forever to get here
  • groundhawg
    groundhawg Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I just bought one from Walmart (I live in the boonies, its the only store near here!) and it was 27.00 and tonight I give it my first try. I also bought power bars because my wrists frequently hurt, and I already love those. So much easier on the joints, and you can get lower in the pushup so they're a much better core workout.
  • maxiefit
    maxiefit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine from Amazon yesterday and it on its way to my house today. I paid a bit extra for next-day shipping. Can't wait to try it!
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Second week of lean - did Isometrix this morning before work after struggling last night with CVX.Only used a 5lb weight and threw it in the corner with more than 7 minutes left.....:blushing:
    Isometrix was OK, still have issues with the one hand planks - can NOT hold it for the full 45 seconds.... (can barely do 20 :sad: ) Did not fall over once on the warrior 3 or royal dancer, but still can't do the crane....One day...
    Felt like a million dollars after a nice shower though!