Breakfast

Options
future_cpa
future_cpa Posts: 23 Member
What are you all favorite breakfast ideas. I've juiced for breakfast for the past two months and I'm bored.

Replies

• CharRicho
    CharRicho Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    My naturopath told me it's REALLY important with breakfast to make sure you get enough protein.

I always have two eggs, in some form, with my breakfast. Also like turkey sausages, and this oats/nuts/seeds mixture that I make up and eat with no-sugar yoghurt. Sometimes I have bacon as a treat. I usually manage to get around 35 g of protein just for breakfast.
  • nocklez87
    Options
    I guess it depends what you like and how many calories you want at breakfast. I made up the smoothie and sometimes blitz it up in my food processor (or a good blender would work too). It's good for when you don't have time to sit down and eat. :)

365 Organic - Chia Seed, 1 Tbsp 60 5 5 2 0 0
    Aldi Forresters Raw Walnuts - Raw Walnuts, 30 g 192 5 17 5 12 1
    C - Coconut Water 100% Organic, 330 ml 78 19 0 0 56 15
    365 - Froze Raspberries, 0.5 cup 60 13 0 1 0 5
    Best of All - Organic Coconut (Medium Shred), 2 tbsp 80 8 5 1 0 6
    Cereals - Oats, regular and quick and instant, not fortified, dry (oatmeal, rolled oats), 15 g 58 10 1 2 1 0

The numbers are the MFP nutritional data as I copied straight from 'my recipes'

It's super thick and filling though, so watch out if you get full really easily :)
  • KatieWH
    KatieWH Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    For convenience i go for smart ones breakfast entrees a lot. Also love liquid egg whites and thomas bagel thins with a but of cream cheese.