Chit chat

Options
jr235
jr235 Posts: 201 Member
I thought it would be nice to have a general chit chat thread. I'll go first.

When you don't want to deal with contacting everyone to tell them you are pregnant, just tell the big mouths in your life! :flowerforyou:

Also, does anyone else ever leave the boards either really craving or absolutely abhoring bacon? :laugh:

Replies

• tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    It's funny! I left the office up to the big mouths in there and then when I actually told them one girl said "We already know". There have been so many rumors about me being pregnant flying around my work that no one actually believes that I'm pregnant other than the people who have seen the ultrasound pictures. I think it's hilarious! I had to convince an acquaintance of mine for 15 mins in order to get him to believe I was actually pregnant and I wasn't just joking because of the latest rumor.

As for the bacon, no. Can't say I crave that one. I just know that I can't cook it right now so it doesn't even sound good.
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I told quite a bit of people in my office, not everyone, but they all know.. so some big mouths spread the word for me:laugh:

I don't really ever crave bacon... unless someone is already cooking it and I can smell it. (Now.. I will some how start to crave it)
  • Lost24and20MoreToGo
    Options
    I had just started work one months prior to announcing to my boss I was pregnant...and with TWINS. I had told 2 people and everyone knew. (I didn't even know everyone there yet....)

I hadn't had hot dogs in years, cause i think they are gross... and well the craving came and I ate a few and it was everything I had craved for. lol
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    i told my co-workers today only because we had a meeting everyone had to attend so it was good timing. My boss is already planning who will handle my workload when i'm off so people where starting to wonder what was going on. I could of waited until i was farther along or showing big time. I'm a very private person when it comes to work. Was it Adele that hide her pregnancy for the majority of the time? I don't really have a certain craving everyday is different. With my first it was pickles, my 2nd was bacon with cream cheese. Currently just trying to eat small meals throughout the day so i can feel good. I passed out a few weeks ago lack of food, water and too much work.