New and looking for friends

Options
gillythyme
gillythyme Posts: 51 Member
Hi everyone I'm 27 soon to be 28 and I'm looking for friends with problems like mine. I'm really excited that this group exists and look forward to chatting with everyone. I'm currently struggling with restricting and I feel really alone. It's not like I'm in high school anymore and can just go talk to my friends. Im now a mother of two with a very busy life and no one to talk to.
I thought I was past this but here we are.

Thanks for listening.

Replies

• roxygirl13348
    Options
    I am 24 and also a mother of 2. I feel the same way, I feel like as an adult I should be over this ****, more focused on life and family instead of calories and weight, but I just can't stop obsessing! I too have no one to talk to about this, and thrilled to find someone who is struggling like me. Feel free to add me :)
  • DareNot
    Options
    I accepted your add request @gillythyme and @roxygirl feel free to add me. I'm 24 and have had an ED for ages. We can all support and help each other when we need someone that understands. :)
  • pinkfanatic68
    pinkfanatic68 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'll be 46 in a couple weeks. Don't remember when I last had a healthy relationship with food. I was first both anorexic and bulimic in my late teens. According to the DSM criteria TODAY, I'd be considered EDNOS.
  • yourfitnessenemy
    yourfitnessenemy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and have never had a good relationship with food. It has its ups and downs though.