Recommendations...wii

Options
abungay
abungay Posts: 85 Member
Hi, I use my wii to try and become a better me. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for games or wii ware that would aid me. I already use wii fit, zumba, wii sport, sport resort, and the biggest loser? I find that I get bored of all of these after a week! How can I keep my self interested??

Replies

• JanetteBradleyMahnken
    Options
    well it sounds like you have almost all of the ones I have too. We have Just dance kids-40+ fun songs for all ages and I like that it gives me credit for trying to do the moves even if I am not perfect with it. But a lot of the songs are just not my taste in music. We have Dance Dance Revolution 3 Hottest Party and it has a little better music choices but it is harder for me to do it very good, so I get bored really fast with it and also you have to set up this big mat thing to use it. I have Zumba fitness core that I like and it gives me credit for trying to do the moves and has better music choices too. But I hurt my back and oblique muscles on my right side, so I haven't been using any of them for several months now. All I have been using lately is the "Free Step" in the Wii Fit Plus, a long with house work, walking my dog, walking or running in my house or around me neighborhood. I have been doing more just running and walking as I was training for a 5K that I just did Sat.
  • necee99
    necee99 Posts: 52
    Options
    i am about to get back on my ea active 2. it monitors heart rate and calories. it helped me lose weight before.
  • pinkfanatic68
    pinkfanatic68 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Besides the wii game, and remote controls..are there other required accessories to buy separately for wii zumba, dance """? I already have wii fit and wii fit plus.