Replies

• 52kgirl
    52kgirl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Breakfast yesterday:
    Old fashion oats 1/2c.
    Chia seeds 1T.
    Flax seeds1T.
    1 scoop of body fortress vanilla protein powder.
    Water
    Super filling and 40 grams of protein :)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    The teams are here:

RED TEAM:

pamastori
    malea
    tracieao
    sharebear2012
    mseye
    azrunnergirlinerie
    lizmurder
    yspen42
    jordanelizabeth511

BLUE TEAM:

jomom2
    carrielynn62
    aprilh47
    52kgirl
    rdean
    mmcqueen927
    iuangina
    alsison
    salliebeige

BLACK TEAM:

bokatok
    nadiaswims
    omgsmg
    meatymeat33
    tiffanyf1014
    iowajen1979
    ayesha4417
    slbauer63
    maudebeige

Be sure to root for your team mates and also remember that you are accountable for your teams results this week. Every number counts .

Have FUN!!!!
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Let's Go Red Team....we can do this!

Let's push harder in our exercising and consume more water in the next few days!
  • 52kgirl
    52kgirl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    Whole wheat tortilla
    Egg beaters southwestern
    1c spinach
    Taco sauce

Even had my son eating veggies for breakfast! He loved it.
    One egg
    Hand full of spinach
    lightly sprinkled with cheese
    And cherry tomatoes

Whole grain cinnamon toast with earth balance organic whipped "butter"
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Can someone post the directions for posting pictures on a thread? I have never figured that out...
  • AZRunnerGirlinErie
    AZRunnerGirlinErie Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Let's Go Red Team....we can do this!

Let's push harder in our exercising and consume more water in the next few days!

Hi Fellow Red Teammate! Excited for this team challenge. This will be fun! I agree we can definitely to this :)
  • lizmurder
    lizmurder Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Go red team!!! We've got this!
  • IowaJen1979
    Options
    Yay Black Team! I'll be getting my burn on, trudging to the gym through the snow and arctic wind. :-)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Lunch:

Chicken Salad Wrap......

wrap.jpg

I just took some leftover grilled Chicken breast and chopped it up an added some Plain Greek yogurt, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Put it in the wrap with salad.

Cals. 254
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Can someone post the directions for posting pictures on a thread? I have never figured that out...

This is what I followed from another thread..... hope it helps:)

Hosting the Picture

1) Go to an image-hosting site (for example, photobucket or tinypic- photobucket requires making an account). Upload your picture. To do this, click the button that says "Browse" and choose your photo from there. When you have selected your photo and clicked "OK", click the UPLOAD button.
    2) Wait until it is completely loaded and shows you a bunch of different codes. We're going to use the URL that's called IMG (or Image) code. Highlight the entire code, right click, and click "copy".

Placing the Picture on MFP
    1) Get onto your favorite board or wherever you would like to post the picture, and start your message. Now, right click inside this typing/text box, and click "Paste", The code that you coped earlier should show up. You may notice that the code looks something like this: (without the spaces)

[ IMG ] http://i48.tinypic.com/qqebzq.jpg [ /IMG ]

Well, that's all fine and dandy, except that we can't have those capital letters in there.

2) Take the code that you have down, and change the capital IMG to lowercase img (on both ends of the code), so that it looks something like this: (without the spaces)

[ img ] http://i48.tinypic.com/qqebzq.jpg [ /img ]

3) Write whatever else you feel like writing in the space, then click the Post button, and you're done!!
  • IowaJen1979
    Options
    test

p6u5usfo5eacr1mbm6ie8rerhopcopl0h?banner=pwa&pid=5942882097399554210&oid=109500183967206059741[img][/img]
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    safron pork for tea with rosmary infused new potatoes and roast veg 444cals per meal. Saffron sauce only 60cals per portion

1545085_10152187119084803_1544996262_n.jpg
  • aprilh47
    Options
    tried 3 ingredient banana and oatmeal cookies too today, not worth the calories, and had to add chopped up marshmellow to make it sweet enough. My daughter is taking the left overs to school for her teacher, their topic is healthy eating so a good example .
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Dinner:

Turkey Meatballs and Salad with Radicchio, Fennel, Cucumber and avocado

15cby2b.jpg
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,199 Member
    Options
    Go Red Team! :smile:

Quick lunch at work:
    Slice a banana and an apple and mix it with fat-free greek joghurt. You can also add some flax seeds, or cereal, or combine with a granola bar.

April - looks yummy!
  • reiverse
    reiverse Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Breakfast for me this week was warm, since it's soo cold outside!
    1 hard boiled egg on
    1/2 a pita with
    3 slices of ham and
    a little brown mustard - about 300 calories and filled me up until lunch

I also like 1/2 c Red Barn Meuseli with warm almond milk.
    The mueseli already has flax, sunflower seeds, slivered almonds, and a mix of dried fruit, and it packs a punch!

I had time to cook over the holiday this week so I made a super-delicious lunch
    I sliced a whole onion and caramelized it over low heat with 1/2tbsp of olive oil
    then i sauteed 1.5c sliced mushrooms (which have a ton of protein - surprise) and 1 lg bell pepper with 1/2tbsp of olive oil. i had to add a little water at the end b/c it was getting dry in the pan, but water also kicked up all of those flavor pieces stuck to the bottom of the fry pan. I put a 3/4-1 cup of the veggies over 1c of brown rice. The total was under 350 calories but filled me up all afternoon, so i'm happy with that
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Lunch:

Chicken "Quesadilla" w/ sauteed Mixed Greens:

309233d.jpg

2nw3acl.jpg

Made the Chicken "Quesadilla with leftover grilled Chicken breast, 1 tbsp LF mozz. cheese and the Chia wrap.

Sauteed the Mixed Greens from Trader Joe's with EVOO, garlic and dried cranberries!!! Soooo good!!!
  • aprilh47
    Options
    me and my daughter had a throw it in the pan and see what happens approach to making tea using some of the spare left over ingredients from meals over the last few day. using half carton mushrooms, piece of ginger root, left over fat free yogurt, and tommato puree, found a jar of meditarranean herbs in the back of the cupboard, mixed in a bit of stock and an onion some pitted black olives and hey presto

1545199_10152189669444803_1755106245_n.jpg

Mediterranean turkey with pasta , 232 cals plus pasta with couple grams parmasan to taste.

(Sorry my pitcure are so big im just learning)
  • tracieao
    tracieao Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Another Red Team member checking in! Go Big Red! :heart: :blushing: :mad: :explode: :devil: :heart:
  • jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Go Blue team!! My favorite color!