Its FRIDAY LADIES!!!!!!!!

Options
Hello everyone!!!!! So its finally friday!! Yayyyyy i wanted to talk about what happens during the weekends.. I love weekends!!! For me its hard to stay focus on the weekends since i love eat out and do fun stuff with the kids.. They love getting frozen yogurt which is not that bad compared to regular ice cream.. And im addicted to it!!! I just have to watch out with the toppings.. I know thats the best part!!!!!!!! :) i love going to a park and have like a fun family workout.. (Not actual workouts but more like playing with the ball or chasing each other lol) but the weather does not help!!!! Even here in Florida.. (My respects to everyone that loves up north i wouldnt be able to make it lol) . So i would love to hear what your plans are for this weekend and how do you stay in the right path over the weekends!!!!! :)

Replies

• jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I try to get a workout on in run, crosstrainer, the kettlebell which I have one at home. I live up in Canada so playing out side it more like going sledding for now. I bought this thing called yonanas which is like soft served ice cream but it is just fruit, it taste like frozen yogurt and you make it yourself.
  • nicolette26
    Options
    Hey all, I'm new to this group do a big hello! This weekend I'm having friends round but i am going to be making sure I cook a nice healthy meal for all so that I can calorie track :). Only problem is there might be a few alcoholic drinks including so need to be careful with them. Bike ride on Sunday of I'm not working which will move some of those alcoholic calories I used the day before. Have a good weekend all :)!
  • wendybirdgirl
    wendybirdgirl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow morning I am going to do a four or five mile run. Then some friends come over in the afternoon. I better be careful what I eat with them... I need to plan ahead for sure.

Feed the kids dinner (don't know what to make yet...I tend to just wing it on the weekends, maybe that is part of my problem?)

Saturday night there is a dress rehearsal for a play that I will be performing in. I am kinda corny that way:blushing:
  • claumgr
    claumgr Posts: 28
    Options
    @nicollette26 welcome to the group!!!!!!! well you sure do have a planned weekend! how fun!!! enjoy those drinks and have fun!! its the weekend so as long you we try to eat as healthy as possible it helps.. we may be able to cheat one day (not too bad thought) Enjoy your weekend!!! and let us know how it went!
  • claumgr
    Options
    @wendybirdgirl what a fun weekend!! so which play are you going to be performing?? that's awesome!!!!! I wish I could do something like that!! let us know more about that play!!! ;)
  • Caryn3967
    Caryn3967 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this group too and new to MFP as well...could really use friends so please add me! This is my first weekend "back on the wagon" so to speak. I was in GREAT shape 8 years ago...since then it's been all down hill so I'm starting over. I've been good all this week, looking forward to a "FREE" meal like Pizza or pasta or CHEESE or anything like that LMAO! :drinker:
  • Caryn3967
    Caryn3967 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great weekend!
  • claumgr
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this group too and new to MFP as well...could really use friends so please add me! This is my first weekend "back on the wagon" so to speak. I was in GREAT shape 8 years ago...since then it's been all down hill so I'm starting over. I've been good all this week, looking forward to a "FREE" meal like Pizza or pasta or CHEESE or anything like that LMAO! :drinker:

hi!!! and welcome to MFP and to the group!!!! its always hard to start over again.. but I think is great that you are determined and you are doing it!!!!!!!!!! keep it up!!!!! try to make that FREE meal as healthy as possible that way you don't get tempted to eat more lol that what happens to me I rather not try because I feel like if I taste it its gonna be hard for me to stop eating that cheat meal ;) have a wonderful weekend and let us know how it goes!!!
  • wendybirdgirl
    Options
    @wendybirdgirl what a fun weekend!! so which play are you going to be performing?? that's awesome!!!!! I wish I could do something like that!! let us know more about that play!!! ;)

I am in a small play at my church. It is a comedy about bad habits. Ironically, overeating isn't one of them! (Churchwide denial, IMHO). I play Miss Flirting. I am absolutely ridiculous in this role.

My daughter made cookies and fudge for a bake sale after church today, and last night after rehearsal, I ate some. Then, even though I was still under on my calories, this morning... I.GAINED.WEIGHT. Beyond annoying!
  • claumgr
    Options

I am in a small play at my church. It is a comedy about bad habits. Ironically, overeating isn't one of them! (Churchwide denial, IMHO). I play Miss Flirting. I am absolutely ridiculous in this role.

My daughter made cookies and fudge for a bake sale after church today, and last night after rehearsal, I ate some. Then, even though I was still under on my calories, this morning... I.GAINED.WEIGHT. Beyond annoying!

looks like you had tons of fun!!! I hate Mondays specially if I eat something bad!! that is why I usually weigh myself on Fridays that way I stay motivated on the weekends.. starting today I have to be very strict with my food and exercise because we just booked a trip to peru and I know im gonna eat so much over there!! bsides I wil have to wear a swimsuit so.... yeah heading to the gym tonight!!
  • wendybirdgirl
    Options

looks like you had tons of fun!!! I hate Mondays specially if I eat something bad!! that is why I usually weigh myself on Fridays that way I stay motivated on the weekends.. starting today I have to be very strict with my food and exercise because we just booked a trip to peru and I know im gonna eat so much over there!! bsides I wil have to wear a swimsuit so.... yeah heading to the gym tonight!!
  • wendybirdgirl
    Options
    Peru! Ceviche, Pappas ala Huancaina, Arroz con Pollo, Umitas!!!!! You are so lucky! Peruvian food is AMAZING. I was a student at the University of Lima, 25 years ago. I think Peru is such a wonderful country. Where will you go?