24 Jan 2013

Options
Ok so I have been really bad at this writing every day, but no one else is writing on here! Please invite your friends and enjoy the place to chat. Tell me how it is going!

Replies

• sarahmichel101
    sarahmichel101 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Now to let you know how life is going for me! This whole health thing is going pretty well. I am trying fill my life with more activity. This weekend I am trying to convince my boyfriend to take me skiing, but I am honestly afraid! I would be happy with skating I guess. I do not know how to skate but for some strange reason I got a pair of skates for Xmas. Maybe that was a sign that I NEED to try new things?
    I am however having a hard time with food! I am having craving and instead of eating healthier things, I am not eating anything. I an normally eating about 1200 a day, but my net calories haven't reached 1000 even in the past 2 weeks. They have all been between 200 and 1000. I am not too tired or anything, but I am worried that I wont lose wight this was and will slow my metabolism.
    Anyways that's what is going on today!
    Swim at 4. Wish me luck!
  • hubn8147
    hubn8147 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Things are going pretty well for me today, I've been on here for 22 days in a row now. My hardest meal of the day was dinner, and now I can tell that the way I view and execute dinner has been changing. I haven't hardly exercised at all this week, but I have been at or under my calorie goal. I'm planning on going to the gym tonight and tomorrow morning.
    I'm hoping my Sunday curse doesn't occur this week, every Sunday it seems that I gain back everything I lost during the week - even though I was under my calories.

How is everyone else doing?
  • snoopy9014
    snoopy9014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So my day was good I'm freezing here in jersey but everything is good . One thing I'm hungry ten times more I guess its because my metabolism is going somewhere but geez I want to eat everything
  • nlbez
    nlbez Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My days have been going well. Ive logged in 12 days in a row now. Im always under or just on my calories but today however im going to be over as were having a treat of a mexican takeaway and some wine, but i realise you have to be naughty sometimes or it wont make been good worth while. I will make up for it in the week. Ive lost 8lb so far so dont want to put any of it back on. Im finding ive not been as hungry these past few days so thats made things a bit easier x