List 3 Things!

Options
I want you to list 3 Things that you LOVE about yourself then I want you to write them down and post it somewhere that you can see it everyday! On your mirror, fridge, wall anywhere.
Just 3 Things! That's all.
I want you to remember them and build on it.

:)

Replies

• BigBennyLittleZone
    Options
    I love my

1. Sense of humor :)

2. My Smile

3. Kindness

Your turn~
  • cdillon401
    Options
    1 loyalty to my family and friends 2) My bright blue eyes 3) My stellar personality :0)
  • BigBennyLittleZone
    Options
    Great ones Cdillon!
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,901 Member
    Options
    Cdillon we have spoken before. Ruthann is awesome.

I like a lot about myself. I am grateful for my family and friends. But I am proud of my arms, I did that. And it was hard work in the beginning. My gardens, also hard work. And keeping off 30 pounds for more than four years.

Shelley
  • laurasaintlouis
    laurasaintlouis Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My three things: 1) sense of humor
    2)loyalty to my family and friends
    3) my dependability

Have a great Saturday everyone!
  • vrr1970
    vrr1970 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    1. My love for my family and God.
    2. My 'not quite right in the head' sense of humor.
    3. Loyalty to those I care about.
  • mariahstarr
    Options
    ugh that's hard to list 3 things!!! I like that I have a lot of will power... my kindness and that's all I can think of lol
  • Godsmonty
    Godsmonty Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks Benny! I had never even given this any thought! Even though I hv been doing two things I love about myself that speak to - loving yourself! FLY in FLYlady stands for FINALLY LOVING YOURSELF. And Jesus teaches me to love myself just because God loved me first! Still, until I read your post, I didn't think of anything I love about me.

1) I love that I love God! I recently started a Bible In One Year app and its been great getting to know God personally. Thanks Holy Spirit!
    2) I love that I am determined to make improvements. I will not give up. I will be better to my family and grow closer to Jesus and do FlyLady routines and get rid of CHAOS and OFTIO and MFP consistently.
    3) I love that I am willing to help people. I hv helped many of my friends to God's glory.
  • Godsmonty
    Godsmonty Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love my

1. Love for The Lord
    2. Determination
    3. Helpfulness

To b more succinct.
    I'd add 4. Beauty - but beauty fades, so I find it hard to list.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,901 Member
    Options
    You can do upper body workouts. I would not count the calories though. To few burned. But you would be stronger and look even better. :)

Shelley