Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Purple team 1-24 challenge

Sandylovesm
Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
Hi guys, I saw Darrel suggested burpees and standind twists.
So let's go!

20 burpees
20 standind twists

3 reps of each (don't know if it's a lot or if it's reasonable, you tell me if we need to change the challenge :)

Good luck, keep up the good work!

Replies

• Darrelkun
    Darrelkun Posts: 152 Member
    Oh God this is going to be so brutal. LOL

For anyone who doesn't know how to do either of these:
    How to do burpees - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX9z7uUBJOY
    How to do standing twists - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRojd5B61tY

Good luck everyone! @w@
  • zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Good challenge... I will post when I'm done.. Lol. I have my daughter doing the challenge with us. She in college 1000 miles away from me so we do the on the phone together. Lol.
  • 2014NewBodyNewMe
    2014NewBodyNewMe Posts: 57 Member
    Good challenge... I will post when I'm done.. Lol. I have my daughter doing the challenge with us. She in college 1000 miles away from me so we do the on the phone together. Lol.
    Thats great that you have support so far away :):), My daughter who is 5 likes to exercise with me and I love it.
  • Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    guys I'm sorry but I'm unable to do today's challenge, my thighs are so sore. Just standing in front of my pupils was like hell lol. However I did my bst this morning with Jilian. But she killed me!
  • 2014NewBodyNewMe
    2014NewBodyNewMe Posts: 57 Member
    done
  • zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Dine.. The burpies about killed me...
  • Darrelkun
    Darrelkun Posts: 152 Member
    Good job!

I'm going to pass for today. I should work out, but it's so late and I don't want to wake up my roommates. ; ^ ; Was a bad day for me all around.

Perhaps tomorrow!