Lesbian/Bi Lady Friends

Options

Replies

• TweedleDebo
    TweedleDebo Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am a lesbian, tattooed mom in my early 30's legally married to the most amazing woman I have ever met in my entire life.

From South Carolina, but love having friends from all walks of life & parts of the world!

Debo
  • shrinking_cylon
    shrinking_cylon Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Queer kid here, feel free to add me c:
    I'm 23 and from Ontario, Canada.
  • ncast139
    Options
    Hey Everyone :smile:

Gonna add everyone before me so whoever comes after make sure you add me k?

Happy to be a part of this!

Good luck on your journey everyone!

~N~
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Late 20's lesbian from Canada. Looking for MFP regulars for friendship/support -- I am VERY happily married to my soulmate.
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Just joined the site and don't have many friends. My girlfriend and I are getting fit together, but I need the accountability of this site to keep me going lol. I would love to make some pals and chat with people!
  • Eshathediva
    Options
    Sausage free please!!! Lol
  • thoughtaling76
    thoughtaling76 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me.. I'm on here a lot!!
  • merisaOct3
    merisaOct3 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    So glad to see the bi/pan/queer ladies representing! 30 y/o Columbus, Ohio woman. Activist and very involved with the community. Gluten-free, clean-eating focused. Trying to reduce sugar intake, specifically. Looking to lose ~30lbs.
  • SilverRaven7
    SilverRaven7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Lesbian mother of 2 here. Feel free to add me :-)
  • amastre
    amastre Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Dapper butch reporting in. I'm a new powerlifter and love lifting and talking fitness. Queer as can be, and would love more people in the community to be on my feed.
  • LadyDi126
    LadyDi126 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yay! So happy to have found this group!

I am a 31 year old femme in a commited relationship with my butch partner. I would love friends of any background!
  • ThePinkPanda
    ThePinkPanda Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    hey all! i actually thought i had already posted in this thread but apparently not... anywho, lesbian here and i could always use more friends! so feel free to add :)
  • strongestgirl10
    strongestgirl10 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    <- pansexual in an open marriage to a bi male. Feel free to add :D
  • emzyfish
    emzyfish Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Pansexual from the DC metro area here! Come say hi, I'm friendly and need more people who will poke me if I miss a day. :3
  • paperfiish
    paperfiish Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Just found this group, nice to see so many lovely people on MFP. Bi super nerdy ciswoman currently working on getting healthier and looking for awesome people to motivate/inspire me to stay on track. Please feel free to add!
  • kaitmunro
    kaitmunro Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Bisexual from Buffalo. All LGBT friends and others looking for fitness support are welcome to add me. Thanks!
  • michimew11
    Options
    Hello people :) I'm looking for new awesome friends that are committed to a healthy active lifestyle. I'm from Michigan, a librarian, fresh out of laws school, am married to a darling Canadian. And I pretty much have an interest in everything.
  • cggrlsteph
    cggrlsteph Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, new to the boards... actually had no idea they were even here, I just did my cal counts on here lol dork... lower 30's single mom, full time job, full time law student... trying to make my health a priority hahaha I have a trip planned to Hawaii in July and would like to feel comfortable in my own skin again. Hit me up and we can motivate each other! keep kicking *kitten*!
  • JsForeverKnight
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am happy that I found this group. I am trying to get healthy for myself and the woman I love. If anyone needs any recipes reworked let me know. I am a chef.: :smile:
  • alternativemommy
    alternativemommy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello! New to the boards! I'm from the Cleveland area and am looking for friends. :-) I'm bi-sexual and currently married to a man but could use from lady friends!