January 25th-What's your workout today?

Options
I'm super excited to start Block II, especially since I keep hearing that I can expect big changes in this block. I'm still working on my diet, but overall I can say I am making much better choices than I was a month ago!

I hope everyone else is feeling as good as I am!! Keep pushing play!! :)

Replies

• pjowkar
    pjowkar Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 3 of the Lean program. Today I'm doing the Warrior. I missed a day this week, so I'm a day behind. Tomorrow I'm doubling up with CVX and Yoga X to get myself back on schedule.
  • anu_active
    anu_active Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm on week3 The Warrior, I am also behind on this weeks schedule so doubling up tomorrow with CVX and Dynamix :)
    Looking forward to new workouts next week!
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Week 5 Day 6
    P90X3 MMX
    I had to estimate my calorie burn since my girlfriend was using my heart rate monitor while she did Debbie Siebers' Slim 6 in my exercise room. This meant I did MMX on the tile floor in Da Mancave. Fortunately I did not have to drop onto my knees or elbows.

Mike
  • sahill314
    sahill314 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    x3 the warrior and les mills warrior 2 lower body lean out! my body will be :sad:
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Was supposed to start week three - and then the damn flu hit!!!:sad: I have no strength, gets winded just walking up the stairs, is as congested as can be and start sweating and/or shivering just doing basic stuff.....

According to the Dr. its quite possible H1N1 and I need to not even think about doing any exercise - never mind P90X3 for a while.....:sad:
  • pjowkar
    pjowkar Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Was supposed to start week three - and then the damn flu hit!!!:sad: I have no strength, gets winded just walking up the stairs, is as congested as can be and start sweating and/or shivering just doing basic stuff.....

According to the Dr. its quite possible H1N1 and I need to not even think about doing any exercise - never mind P90X3 for a while.....:sad:

H1N1? Yikes! Feel better! Definitely wait until you're healthy to continue.
  • maxiefit
    maxiefit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 1 of Block 2. Today was Eccentric Lower. All I can say is OUCH,
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options

yikes! Our whole family got that over the holiday break, and it was horrible. Take care of yourself is the #1 priority right now!
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the good wishes! Feeling a little better today, but still as weak as a baby - I think a round of Agility X might be the end of me right now! ;-)
    Redheadmommy, how long did you wait before you started exercise again?
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the good wishes! Feeling a little better today, but still as weak as a baby - I think a round of Agility X might be the end of me right now! ;-)
    Redheadmommy, how long did you wait before you started exercise again?
    I have not exercised whatsoever at that point :embarassed: I just started exercise again a week ago , when I started the P90X3 program. My baby wasn't sleeping through the night until 2 weeks ago when I night weaned her. Without adequate sleep I just didn't have the energy.

As far as H1N1 recovery goes, it really varies. I got it through the easiest in my family with 3 days fever/chills, and back to normal in 7-8 days. My husband had fever for 5 days and was coughing for 3 weeks really bad, like somebody who has been smoking for 20 yrs. Our 5 yrs old had a fever for a week , and was totally weak for 2 weeks. Our 1 yr old baby had high fever for 3 whole weeks, and were close to be hospitalized.