New and lost

CatAMcC
CatAMcC Posts: 166 Member
Hi! Just got engaged in Dec last year and wedding October this year. Before that I have been doing well on MFP and gym as being a bmaid this Easter and wanted to look well. I did so well and had a stone off but since engaged - and the intial stress of pleasing people I comfort ate and have went out of the way to eat well.

This morning decided enough was enough and joined a new gym as moved towns. Its like Ive almost forgotten what all to snack on etc. I can't have nuts - they make me bloat and I can't do a handful - I would eat whole bag!

Just wondering if anyone else is starting off (even if again) and can share tips with.

Unfortunately being such the helpful wedding planner for others - now my turn - Im being ignored or forgotten. Need to put all my focus into getting fit and healthy. My partner and I have already lost a load of weight over the years and now in the final stone or 2 to get rid of. We don't live together so once married even more poignant that I want to start married life, fit healthy and happy.

I hope Im not alone!

Replies

• pandabearlove105
    pandabearlove105 Posts: 10 Member
    You are definitely not alone! Add me if you want
    I just started again about 3 weeks ago, glad you are getting back on track! I can't eat nuts either (allergies), my favorite snacks are high protein snacks (cottage cheese and Greek yogurt are my favorites), they keep me fuller longer.
    I'm here if you need motivation, advice( I will do my best to answer), or just to chat!
    -Michelle
  • CatAMcC
    CatAMcC Posts: 166 Member
    Thanks Michelle!!

I don't eat cheese - due to skin conditions etc and im moving towards all soya products instead of dairy.

Its trying to find good snacks that arnts nuts and cheeses really!
  • SaraJRosburg
    SaraJRosburg Posts: 42 Member
    HI ladies!

Hi I’m Sara, My birthday is tomorrow – going to be the big 32.

I’m joining this group for some motivation. I was diagnosed with Leukemia 6 months ago, still fighting but doing well. I’m looking to regain my strength. I have just recently been able to start working out due to lack of energy.

In addition to the stupid “big C” I am also getting married on May 17th 2014. So I’m looking to get my guns in shape for that wedding dress!

I’ve always struggled with large arms, no definition and just overall big for my body. I need to slim down, tone up and overall get my Ace in gear!

Feel free to add me.