Are you on track to reaching your initial goal?

Options
sassymc86
sassymc86 Posts: 91 Member
We are getting closer to a 3rd of the way there, WELL DONE if your still here, think its safe to say we have all had some ups and some downs!

Are you on track for hitting the goal you set??

I've got 15lb to go if I want to reach mine.... not too sure. Think it can be done though with a lot of effort!

Replies

• boulevardMto180
    Options
    Well Sassy, we have 9 weeks left according to the calendar. So with your 15 lbs left you have to lose 1.7 lbs per week. You can do it.

I have 12.4 lbs to go. So I need to lose 1.4 lbs per week to accomplish my goal.

This is all doable! We got this!!!!
  • kikalique
    kikalique Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Sassy, my philosophy is that even if you don't reach the goal you initially set you've still made much more progress than if you never started! Be proud of what you've done. :)

As for my goal, I had purposefully picked a smaller goal because of an intense school/work load, and I wasn't sure how I could balance it all. But now I'm about 2 weeks away from reaching that goal, so I'll have to set a new goal from there.
  • Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm still ahead of my plan, but I can't really say I'm on track. I had a huge loss the first week, and since then, haven't made much progress. Totally behavioral on my part - a lot of travel SNAFUs for work due all to this LOVELY winter weather makes me grumpy, which then has me seeking out comfort food. My good days and some exercise have kept things from getting totally out of hand. I'm hoping for a couple non-drama weeks to really reestablish my routines.
  • morzolas
    morzolas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am right on track! I set my goal on the modest side because I know how crazy my life is going to be for the next two months or so. After that I might aim for a more challenging goal, but for right now I'm 8 pounds away from my challenge goal.
  • TaraRichardson913
    TaraRichardson913 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have 9.6lbs to go= around 1 lb per week but i want to overachieve :)
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    I have 9.6lbs to go= around 1 lb per week but i want to overachieve :)

So do I, Tara!
  • sassymc86
    Options
    I agree boulevard we have so got this but kikalique has good point I have already made amazing NSV so already proud. :D
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    I agree boulevard we have so got this but kikalique has good point I have already made amazing NSV so already proud. :D

agreed:wink:
  • Dawn810511
    Dawn810511 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well my ultimate goal weight is 125lbs but my current goal weight is 150lbs. That should put me in the normal range of my BMI. It will be at the top part of the normal range but as long as I'm in that category, I'm fine. So I think I can lose 9 more lbs by what is the last day, April 9th??? That will make 90 days right? I think I can do. It's probably going to take me a year or more to reach 125lbs. But that's fine, I'm good just with losing weight and feeling better during the day.
  • sassymc86
    Options
    how tall are you? seems quite low bmi!
  • Dawn810511
    Dawn810511 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    how tall are you? seems quite low bmi!

I'm 5'6"

According to the BMI calculator I have, my normal BMI range is from 119lbs-150lbs.
  • sassymc86
    Options
    same :D I'm hoping to get to 144, I'll be happy just in healthy with a little leeway. think the low end wouldn't suit me.