Names!

TLCEsq
TLCEsq Posts: 413 Member
What are the names of your current kiddos and have you chosen a name for your new addition(s)? My son is Brock Stanley and our daughter will be Emma Louise :-)

Replies

• hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    My son is Felix George.

That's way funny. I'm naming my daughter Ella Madison, but strongly considered Ella Louise.
  • TLCEsq
    Wow even funnier, my second runner up was Madison Louise!
  • stephysd
    stephysd Posts: 2,410 Member
    First son is David Terry, our second son is Iver Roy, and we have chosen Lena Lucille for our daughter.
  • OtiWanKenobi
    OtiWanKenobi Posts: 340 Member
    This will be our first and found out we're having a girl. We decided on naming her Juliana Sophia. :bigsmile:
  • TLCEsq
    Love all the names! It's so fun and exciting :-)
  • Momma2CharlieJane
    Momma2CharlieJane Posts: 142 Member
    My daughter is Charlie Jane.

If this baby is a girl, she'll be Eliotte Jean (not 100% on the spelling yet).
    If a boy, Jason Stephen or Stephen Clifford.

Great names!
  • KimberlyTG2
    KimberlyTG2 Posts: 84 Member
    I still have no idea:( Naming my son (Ian Andrew) was hard enough, now we need to come up with another boy name. I want something that is cool, short and easy to yell. Lol. I kinda like Levi, but I'm not sure my husband is sold on it
  • TLCEsq
    I am a fan of short names and we changed our minds from Madison to Emma because Emma was my first choice AND we have a Madelyn in the family. My mother in law was already mixing them up, definitely don't need that.

I think Brock and Emma sound cute together!

We had plenty of boy names picked out... Aiden, Logan, Isaac, Ian, Gavin... there seem to be a lot more boy choices out there that I like. I think girl names are harder to choose but that's just me.

Oh and I LOVE the name Alex... you know what my husband did? I had suggested it as a boy name and he said Alex reminds him of a girl name. So then when we found out we have a girl on the way, I said hey what about Alex? He said no, that's a boy name. WHAT? Grr... LOL!
  • MandyMason7
    MandyMason7 Posts: 185 Member
    Son #1 - Jacob Thomas
    Son #2 - James Caleb
    Son #3 (current pregnancy) - Blake Andrew
  • qhiggins86
    qhiggins86 Posts: 113 Member
    I love that, @babyIansMom... something easy to yell! LOL

This is my first, and I think my husband and I decided (this morning at 3AM - odd time to have this conversation) that her name will be Hannah Angelina. Both names were our grandma's first names... they were great people and loved by everyone. She's got a little bit of a legacy to leave, herself! :bigsmile:
  • Lmsvelling
    Lmsvelling Posts: 19 Member
    We already have a little girl and her name is Lillian May, we call her Lily. Not 100% set on the name for this girl, possibly Kinsley Marie.
  • KimberlyTG2
    KimberlyTG2 Posts: 84 Member
    I think we may have narrowed it down to either Eli or Gavin. I think it would sound cute to have my oldest Ian and #2 Eli. Now to think of some middle names:(
  • Mitzimum
    Mitzimum Posts: 163 Member
    wow lovely names girls! so far we have a few favourites, would love opinions!

Jasmine Bridgette
    Holly Mae
    Elaina Grace
  • stephysd
    stephysd Posts: 2,410 Member
    @Gracey92 - I love Elaina Grace, but have a soft spot for 'older' sounding names. Everything you have chosen sound great!
  • Mitzimum
    Mitzimum Posts: 163 Member
    aw thank you stephysd! Our first choice for a boy was David! Elaina Grace is my favourite too :) I love Lena btw I think if we call our girl Elaina she will be lena for short :)
  • rubyted
    rubyted Posts: 21 Member
    I have an Oliver Malcolm, a Hugo Richard John and this baby will either be Rupert or Rufus Benjamin Peter (depending on who gets their way between husband and me)

(I'm in the UK, if the names sound overly "classic")
  • feliciaclark7
    feliciaclark7 Posts: 11 Member
    My 2 year old is Kaylie Lynn and my son's name will be Jacob Robert. This will probably be my last.