Hey!!!

Options
Sorry for not posting for a couple of days!!!!!!!!! It has been crazy around here!!! I had an accomplishment....Snowed in no 'wine.....New job celebration NO WINE!!! I am planning on continuing to Feb 14th anyone with me!!!!

Replies

• LoriLoves2Run
    Options
    I'm having a rough patch lately but have not delved into the cupcakes my husband bought the kids from my favorite cupcake shop. I do play to take my reward on Feb 1 for the cupcake I will have worked very hard to get. However, it will be a small one from Georgetown cupcakes and then I would gladly continue on with you. But I will be taking my reward well earned. Are you okay with this for me to continue in the challenge?
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm still in. I was only going for the month of January, but Valentine's Day will be a better celebration day!! :heart:

STILL NO SODA!! :drinker:
  • sendyb
    sendyb Posts: 4
    Options
    well....I'm still going bread free :) feel as if I'm still gaining, but I'm still trying!
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    Day #24. NO SODA!!! :drinker:
  • LoriLoves2Run
    Options
    3632155_3978_thumb sendyb Selector

Joined Jan 2011

January 24, 2014 3:10 am
    well....I'm still going bread free :) feel as if I'm still gaining, but I'm still trying!

Bread (carbs in general) is my enemy! I've cut it out for the past couple weeks and replaced with clean eating and lots of spinach and eggs. I've lost 8 pounds, likely a few of that water. But you will see the difference in your energy.
  • LoriLoves2Run
    Options
    Day #24. NO SODA!!! :drinker:

Woot!!
  • LoriLoves2Run
    Options
    Struggling a bit today, wanting a yummy nummy chocolate filled creamy, moist cupcake. Dang PMS! "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels". Do they make a cupcake with that quote! Probably bad for sales.:love:
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    "Struggling a bit today, wanting a yummy nummy chocolate filled creamy, moist cupcake. Dang PMS! "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels". Do they make a cupcake with that quote! Probably bad for sales."

Okay,I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I ate THREE cupcakes today!!! :blushing: They were all within calorie goal (only 9 calories left) and were sooooooo good!! I KNOW I can't give up sweets!! I have usually, ONE a day. That's my one thing that keeps me going. Maybe, once I have this soda thing down for good I can look into that!!! Not now though!!! :noway:

ANYWAY~~~~STILL NO SODA!!!! :drinker:

p.s. I don't know if you all so a post from the moderator, but she has a lot going on in your personal life and will be taking some time off for a while. So, this group was originally going through Feb 14th, Valentine's Day. Does everyone want to continue? Just wondering what to do. Thanks!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    Well folks, I made it for the whole month of January without even a sip of soda!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!! :drinker:

I'm gonna continue on Monday again. Celebrating this weekend with a drink or two!! :laugh:

Hope you all continue with your goals and succeed with ALL!! :love:

Judy from Florida