26 days!

Options
I've been on anxiety medicine for years, and it made me gain weight. I'm coming off it now (it's been 1 week!). My depression got really bad last semester, so I'm on Wellbutrin now, which is suppose to help my mood. I've been Gluten Free for 26 days now, which is suppose to help my mood and weightloss. I've even started the Couch to 5K program (it's an app!) and I feel great! I've lost 6 pounds already, but I'm worried my motivation will trickle down, so I want to find a few new friends to motivate each other and share our success! smile

Replies

• mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
    I deal with anxiety, though I'm not medicated. Also GF and have been doing c25k (when I can, it is really dang cold out right now, and I've no access to a treadmill - yet). I've been GF for 4 years now.
    I had great motivation last year, and dropped 10lbs, but I've been dealing with some depression and things, and its just been hard to get motivated the last few months.
  • lifeisfein
    Options
    ah you're the best! So glad to know I'm not alone!
  • fattybumclaire
    fattybumclaire Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have been gluten free for about 2 years and since new year I have been fast walking about 10-15 miles a week with the aim of eventually being able to run a 5 miles. Today for the first time I broke the 4 miles in 1 hour barrier due to a few spurts of jogging in between the walking woop woop. Feel free to add me as a friend, i am happy to share meal ideas and recipes. x
  • TexasTopaz
    TexasTopaz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've been gluten free for a month now, and wow!

No aches in my joints, the bloating in my face has all but gone, and my skin looks better. So glad I finally made the switch.