Hello

Options
Hello everyone, I hope we can all help each other along, I'm a new father and a chubby one at that, I want to lose my weight so I can play with my son and not be the one who's tired!

Good luck everyone.

Replies

• tomuchtoloss
    tomuchtoloss Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a mom of two and find it hard to make time for me. My husband has not ever had a weight problem and try's to be supportive , but I often find him judging to no fault of his own. I hope that we can support each other through some times that are for sure going to be hard.
  • DreJr89
    Options
    I need an accountabilibuddy! I'm a biology tutor and test proctor who's going back to school to become a nurse. I hope to be my goal weight when I become a full time nurse! I have always struggled with my weight and need ideas on how to keep it off.
  • Sylorna
    Sylorna Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I deal with 2 sides of the support coin, my parents have been judgmental for most of my life, even issuing the much dreaded "if you loose weight boys will like you better" during high school. My fiance says he loves me as I am and often tries to fight my weight-loss. I will say though, I've pointed it out this time around and he's been doing much better about being supportive.

I am a beautiful obese woman who wants to be able to shop for clothing easier and have more energy...some serious pipes would be nice too :) I have a long way to go, and sometimes I don't really think I"ll get there (hard to believe it when it's never happened). I hoping that this will be the time that I can create the body I want.

Yay for healthy support!