Purple Team - Website to track daily challenges

Options
Darrelkun
Darrelkun Posts: 152 Member
Hey Purple Team!

So since we seem to be doing challenges on a daily basis, I figured I'd whip up a table to keep track of who did what each day. If I miss your contribution, please let me know so I can fix it. ^^ And if you don't want to be a part of the table, please let me know and I will remove your name as well.

It's just a simple way to keep track of who did what, so you don't have to do it yourself! I did not create it with the intention of shaming anyone for participation.

Anyway, here is the link! Please let me know what you think. :D

http://purpleteam.site11.com/index.html

Replies

• Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi! Very nice table! Great idea.
    Would you please add my challenge from yesterday? I did it too :) And I guess I don't know how to do push ups since my wrists hurt lol.
    Thank you! Have a nice day!
  • Darrelkun
    Options
    Thank you! Glad you think it's a good idea. ^^

I updated it for you. :D
    Edit: You may need to hit the refresh button to see the updates. (And some people might have to clean cookies.)
  • zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Options
    Thank you! Glad you think it's a good idea. ^^

I updated it for you. :D
    Edit: You may need to hit the refresh button to see the updates. (And some people might have to clean cookies.)

Great idea.. I did it Hester day also.. Have a great day
  • 2014NewBodyNewMe
    2014NewBodyNewMe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    got yesterday and today done:happy:
  • Darrelkun
    Options
    Updated. ^^
  • Sandylovesm
    Options
    Hi Darrel;

Would you please update the challenges for me please? I've just done 01-24 and 01-25 challenges right now. i'm late but I did them :)
  • Darrelkun
    Options
    Hey everyone! Yes, sorry! I will be updating soon. I've been super busy with work and what not lately that I haven't had much time to work on this. But I will be working on it soon, I promise. Tonight. ^^
  • Darrelkun
    Options
    Sorry for the double post!

I updated the page. Feel free to check it out. ^^ I will be adding a second table right above it for week 2.
  • Sandylovesm
    Options
    Alright, tks darrel!