Red blue orange week 15

Options
77chantelle
77chantelle Posts: 112 Member
Hi new friends! Awesome job on the challenge last week. Keep up the hard work!:happy:

Replies

• justformel
    justformel Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    WTG team, we did amazing last week by the looks of our numbers. :happy: The item I did for myself was buy some new workout clothes. Over the past year I had put on a bunch of weight I previously had lost, while recovering from a surgery. So all of my workout clothes were too tight, showed rolls, etc, I just didn't feel good wearing them, therefore didn't and didn't work out. I have gone out and bought a whole new set of workout clothes to wear, so now I'm not uncomfortable at the gym anymore. I'm really hoping these are a waste of money and I don't stay in this bigger size for long. :laugh:

I will be completing the 5k challenge today. I have a 32 min spin app I plan on completing during my lunch hour at the gym here at work. I know it will end up being more than the 5k, so bonus for me! :flowerforyou:

RE: Mudruns, I have completed 3 Warrior Dashes over the past few years. Been in one that was 100+ degrees and did one 32 and rainy. LOL Not sure what was worse, but it was a ton of fun and not competitive at all for 95% of the people. :wink:
  • 77chantelle
    Options
    Hi, I did a five mile run today. I am going to look for some new workout pants this weekend, or spend some time in the sauna. weekend is almost here stay strong. :heart: and get your heart pumping!:heart:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    justformel~It's always great to buy new workout clothes :smile:

77chantelle~How was your run?

Well, today I went to the nail shop for eyebrows, manicure and a pedicure. It was a nice day! It is always a good idea to find time for yourself and I will continue to make that a priority.

I will complete my 5k tomorrow...Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!
  • 77chantelle
    Options
    The run went great, i still have a love hate relationship with it. I didnt buy any workout clothes yesterday, but I did get certified to teach spin classes today! :love:
  • justformel
    Options
    The run went great, i still have a love hate relationship with it. I didnt buy any workout clothes yesterday, but I did get certified to teach spin classes today! :love:

That is awesome!! I love spin classes if the instructor is energetic. There is one instructor at my gym that I avoid because shes just there and not real peppy. But then theres this one jamaican guy, that gets the class going good on sunday mornings. LOL Maybe the accent? haha who knows but he's great. :love:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone has had a pretty good week so far. I got totally side tracked this week but I will do my 5k tonight. I went to the Nike Employee Store yesterday and bought myself two new pair of shoes. My husband is totally jealous of one pair. He wanted them but they didn't have them in his size, only in kids and I fit the biggest kid size:tongue:

blueretro_zps35c4f9de.jpg
  • justformel
    Options
    CW: 212 and completed both challenges

Can't wait till the triathlon tonight. I do believe Rachel will end up winning it.
  • 77chantelle
    Options
    I agree rachel is so tough!

Cw 138- went up two pounds, sorry girls. :cry:

Completed both challenges:smile:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to weigh-in!!!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Chantelle~Glad you enjoyed your run...Congrats on your spinning certification!!! :drinker:

April~Nice shoes! I would be jealous too :wink:

I walked for 4.5 miles yesterday. So, I have completed both challenges.

Weight: 213.6
  • health1971
    Options
    Great job ladies o.o... I'm super happy for you all o.o...

CW 119lbs...

I was able to complete both challenges - yay me!!!

Ran a 10K - 6.2 miles - It's been the longest run I have ever done and super happy I did it...
  • MichelleP418
    MichelleP418 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I apologize for being late....the weather (ice) had me shut down....cw 206 completed the challage...bought a size 14 jeans....haven't worn that size since middle school! also walked 5 miles
  • 77chantelle
    Options
    Congrats Michelle on your new jeans and size!