Breast Cancer Warrior

Options
I'm new to the group.......hoping to find many survivors "WARRIORS" that want to maintain great health for total recovery. I'm 6 years out WOO HOO!!! It has taken me this long to finally realize I need health, green, living foods to maintain proper health. I just want to feel good at 53 years old. Still a kid at heart!!!!

Replies

• SuzieQ430
    SuzieQ430 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I am still getting treatment and want to get healthy on this journey to wellness.
  • skinnyflamingo2
    Options
    I pray the best for you as you continue through your treatments.........if you ever need a listening ear, I'm here.
  • Gorger
    Gorger Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our group! I would love to hear more about how you are staying healthy!
  • SuzieQ430
    Options
    Thank you for your prayers and offer of a listening ear. Congratulations on your 6 year anniversary -- what an accomplishment! Right now I am looking forward to my first year of being cancer free. I welcome any advice you are willing to share. Things I struggle with are getting enough veggies on a daily basis and fitting in exercise daily. Thanks for your advice.
  • Gorger
    Gorger Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    If you are having trouble with getting enough veggies, buy a Nutrabullet. It's excellent. You can put a couple of dates in with a cup of spinach and some water and it's excellent. Or spinach and 1/2 banana and some water. It makes it into juice. Nutrabullets have tons of recipes. Mine cost about $89 here in Canada. It helps fill you up, too.
  • SuzieQ430
    Options
    Thanks forger for the advice. I will have to try that. It sounds like something I could actually do!
  • theresea1231
    theresea1231 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just use my regular blender :)