Very Bad Weekend... and then CRASH!

Options
askeates
askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
I was so proud of myself last week... even being stuck in the house because of the weather, I stayed on track. The one night I had the urge to hit the fridge in the middle of the night, I stopped myself.... and then Friday night I got really upset, and I haven't been able to stop since then! :sad:

Replies

• musetle
    musetle Posts: 70
    Options
    I had exactly the same problem on friday! My advice to you would be to give yourself one day, just commit to one day of sticking to your eating plan. You'll find the momentum building the following day and it'll be easier to get back on track ♥ We can do this!!!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I think I'm back on track... but I still just wanna eat even though I know what I want isn't the best choice! thankfully the little one has slept through the night the last 2 days, so that has helped with the middle of the night cravings
  • Ecampbell64
    Ecampbell64 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    It's hard to get back on track after a binge. I never think of that when I have the craving though. Sometimes it is just one meal at a time or hour at a time without binging in order for me to get out of that cycle. Being tired is such a trigger. It's been a long time since I had little kids and the resulting exhaustion. But I remember the days... Hugs to you Askeates!!
  • channi_c
    channi_c Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Try the recipie forums, seeing other peoples lovely meals really helps me get on track and even low calorie treats, sugar free jellies and home made crisps then u can still pick but be good.

Plan your meals for tommorrow and shop for that or do an online shop so your not as tempted to buy "naughty" items

You cant pig out if you dont have it in (other than takeaways) Xx
  • manda79rn
    manda79rn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing? I know today is a hard day for many... I'm thankfully (eh..lol) at work.. I went to sleep last night thinking.. "I'm going to have a normal eating day" which means I eat a little less clean and don't count my calories.. an indulgence day or cheat day.. which at times may or may not turn into a binge... but I woke up, got on my scale, realized I'm down more then I thought so told myself.. "Self.. don't be silly.. save your indulgence day" so I ran into the kitchen and prepped all my food for the day. My little girl turns 6 on Friday and then I turn 35 in couple weeks.. I want to feel good about myself and where I'm at.. Let's hope today is good for everyone! :)