Feeling good today

Options
nlbez
nlbez Posts: 111 Member
Morning ladies. Im a very happy mummy this morning as today marks 2 weeks on my MFP journey and as i got on the scales this morning ive lost 9lb in total,which was way more than i could of ever hoped for.
I felt like sharing, how are you all feeling today? X

Replies

• Shelley8266
    Shelley8266 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That's great. Congratulations!! Good work. I now have a few hours to myself so am going to take the dog for a long walk.
  • nlbez
    Options
    Thanks. 43lb lost you are doing amazing. X
  • Marie80brown
    Options
    Great job losing 9 lbs. I know progress is what keeps me motivated. I just recently started using MFP consistently also. It holds me accountable. I love that and I love i'm allowed to vent to others who don't mind listening. My family supports me in my journey but would rather not hear me talk about it, lol.
  • nlbez
    Options
    Thanks. I'm very focused at the minute and getting lots of work out time in so that's great.
    I'm the same i don't like talking to others about it as i feel like i'm boring them and i don't want to tell everyone i'm trying to lose weight as i don't want to make it a big issue so i'm just sticking to talking about it on here. X
  • amcozy
    amcozy Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!! Great job :) It's important to stay motivated! You're doing great and I'm sure that February is going to bbe just as great for you as January has been :)
  • nlbez
    Options
    Thank you and yeah i hope feb is just as good as jan. X