Anyone out there?

Options
I'm just curious if anyone is still active in this group. I found a few and I'm sending friend requests. I just started back on Phentermine today and I'm looking for others. There's no question about it, the stuff works. I promise you though, not everyone on MFP will be supportive of this choice. So, let's be pals and support each other!

Replies

• TheFairyJester
    Options
    doesn't seem that way you are the only one i have heard from since i joined a couple weeks ago
  • I just joined today, started adipex yesterday. I have used adipex before but did not take it correctly. Looking forward to results this time around!!!!
  • angelsforme5386
    Options
    New to the group. Started taking Adipex a few days ago. I am eating better and doing some exercise. Nothing else has worked for me so I am hoping this time around I can get some results! I have already loss a couple pounds. I really dont have a lot of side effects except a little dizziness and jittery. My bp is lower now and I have lots of energy but am still able to sleep. Curious how others are doing who have been on Adipex longer......
  • aimeedavids13
    Options
    I took Adipex right after I had my child and ended up losing more weight than just that I had gained during my pregnancy. I just started it again and it's working better than it did the first time around but this time I am taking it while transforming into a clean eating diet so I am hoping that it will help me transition into a better way of eating and then I can maintain the weight loss. I've lost about 11 lbs in almost 2 weeks but that's with the clean eating also. Hardest part of it is remembering to eat. If you forget to eat, you won't lose weight.
  • angelsforme5386
    Options
    It definitely works. I lost 11 pounds in about 2 weeks also. Did your weight loss decline over time while take the Adipex? I am eating better now so with the medicine I am really hoping to hit my goal this time around. You mentioned forgetting to eat which I know what you mean. Do you not lose weight if you dont eat at all or just if you skip a meal or two? Good luck with your journey!
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I just joined the group today, and I started adipex for the first time tuesday. I would love to have someone to relate to, so anyone can add me :)
  • daltem
    daltem Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm Back! I just started taking the adipex again..... I just can't do it on my own.
  • sexysweetnclassy
    Options
    Hi im Shannon and I previously took Adipex from the end of July to the end of October and lost 29lbs I wasnt in the gym but i did walk twice a week for approximately an hour or two each week i watched what i ate by eating Healthy Choice frozen dinners and different fruits for in between snacks. I stopped taking Adipex and slowly started gaining weight back slowly because i stopped eating healthy and exercising now that i am back taking it i hope to get great results as before but this time keep the weight off.
    49140250.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lanakat
    lanakat Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I see this group is not very active. I hope that can change. Just wanted to stop in and say Hello, Iv been watching my calories for about 6 weeks now. My Dr put me on Adipex about 8 days ago, due to my bad knee. He wants me to get the weight off of it quickly. I am using Adipex as a supplement to my current weight loss program. I walk and ride my stationary bike for about 10 minutes twice a day. I plan to build up my workout time as my knee gets better. I know we can all do well and be successful if we just keep going one day at a time!!!
  • mom_2_girls
    mom_2_girls Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am new also. I started taking phentermine 14 days ago. I am once again trying to lose the weight. I lost 60 lbs a few years ago taking Ali and working my butt off (1-2 hrs a night at least) and cutting calories. I gained it all back and then some over the last 2 years. I have been trying off and on trying to lose weight since with no success. After injuring my foot I am limited to what activities I can do. I have at least 110 lbs left to lose :(
  • klsburgess
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just started taking phentermine 3 days ago. So far so good. I have experienced some crazy side effects like jitteriness and insomnia. I am trying to lose between 50-60 pounds. :D
  • mom_2_girls
    mom_2_girls Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about side effects. I started phentermine 21 days ago. My only side effect was fatigue. I get really tired after taking it yet can't sleep. However, it is not as bad as the first few days and some caffeine usually helps some. I hope the side effects will get better for you!
  • stefboogie73
    Options
    I just started taking Phen this morning and I'd love to share my successes and hear about the experiences of other Phen users!:smile:
  • stefboogie73
    Options
    I just started taking Phen TODAY! I'm very hopeful and ready to transform my life! I am anticipating that the Phen will give me the jump start I need to get fit and healthy.
  • Junebuggyzy
    Junebuggyzy Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Let's keep the group going! I didn't join any of these other groups because they didn't seem very active. This seems like a safe place to discuss diet pills. On the regular forums, I've had people get really angry when I mention it.

This is not my first time taking it, so feel free to ask questions or friend me.

This time, I started on February 4. I have lost 18 pounds since then, so about 9 pounds a month. I am 5'2 and now weigh about 144. Not bad, but my goal is 130 by the end of May. That's when my son's wedding is!

I take generic Phentermine, 30 mg. I have had better results with it than with Adipex. Usually my weight loss on Phentermine is 1/2 to 1 pound a week. This site is really helping me lose faster. I never tracked food and exercise before, and this time I am.

The really bad part about Phentermine is that my appetite comes raging back as soon as I stop taking it. I gain as fast as I am losing right now. So that will be my goal this time; to learn how to keep it off once I get to my goal.
  • mitchbabe525
    Options
    I just started taking Adipex four days ago and so far i am down 4lbs. I am 5'5 and my ideal weight is to be in the 130's. I started at 176. I am only taking 1/2 pill around 8:30 in the morning. By 10 am i start feeling a little loopy, lightheaded, trouble focusing at work. I do have alot of energy to burn unfort. i sit at a desk most of the day. I have not started exercising yet bc i have felt so goofy. Today i am feeling a bit better and i may try to run the eliptical. I have tried so many differend diets only to get bored quickly and give up. I need a jump start to get me motiviated and energy to exercise. I work full time and have 2 kids so by 7-8pm i would be ready to go to bed. I do not drink coffee or any other caffinated beverages other than a pepsi/iced tea once in a while so i do feel jittery on these but i have noticed that when i go to bed i am sleeping better than before and waking up feeling refreshed. I do notice i get hunger pains throughout the day i just eat something small and by 7 pm i usually feel very hungery and i try to sleep through it. Here's to a new me with weightloss and lifestyle change! good luck everyone!
    26646803.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Junebuggyzy
    Junebuggyzy Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    The loopy lightheaded thing should go away in a couple of days. Also not being able to sleep, and being jittery. If not, I would say to go see your doctor.

I am still hungry, it's just easier on Phentermine to make good eating decisions. I am not on any particular diet. I am just eating a lot of vegetables and fruits. I keep the refined carbs low, and I eat a lot of almonds. At night I have chicken, fish, or beef. Sometimes I eat eggs. I try to keep hard boiled eggs in the fridge for when I want a snack. I always have chocolate every day. Here's the thing about Phen. Before, I would obsessively eat the whole candy bar, box of cookies, container of ice cream, etc. Now I can have one square of chocolate and I am happy with that.

The most motivating thing for me is logging my exercise and food here.