What is YOUR goal for May 23rd?

Options

Replies

• vshell1
    Options
    I would love to lose 20lbs in by may 23rd! i am at 168lba right now- getting into the 140's would be amazing!!
  • paintbrushpanda
    paintbrushpanda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 20lbs by May 1st! Anything extra by the 23rd is a bonus! :D
    I am currently 210, 5'10.5", and I want to get back to the 190s (where I was before!) before my best friend visits for the summer. We always lose weight together, so I need to get back down to 190 so we can pick up where we left off a few years ago!

Good luck everybody!
  • housecinc
    housecinc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 40lbs by Memorial Day. We are military and will be getting summer orders. I need to lose a 100 pounds but 40 pounds would let me fit back into my summer wardrobe. Need someone to motivate me to keep at it and I love other people's tips and successes.
  • Obundra1
    Options
    :bigsmile: Greetings from ATL! If anyone is close to that area, feel free to add me and/or I will request you! I am hoping my May 23 I will be 30lbs or more down. My husband and I are preparing for a cruise and I refuse to hid behind big girl clothes. Best weight lost wishes to everyone!
  • sfantom12
    Options
    My birthday is in May and if I could get at LEAST 25 pounds off I would be soooo HaPPy
  • rzwebb74
    Options
    My goal is to lose 30lbs by May 23rd. My family always get a beach house for Memorial Day weekend and I want to stun them! :smile:
  • ChazzyEvilKitty2014
    Options
    I hope I've lost at least a 20lbs in total by then. Hopefully more :)
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 30-36 lbs by then. I also want to be more toned. I'm not sure where to aim with inches though. I seem to shred through those faster than I do weight. :huh: :laugh:
  • annabarkley
    annabarkley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 40 lbs by May 23rd! I leave for Cabo on May 24th so this is the perfect group for me! I've lost 14 since the first so I'm hoping to keep up that pace!!! :)
  • lilbill
    lilbill Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose another ten pounds by then - anymore would be a great help!
  • Ncocci26
    Options
    My goal is to be down 40-45 lbs and 50 lbs by beginning of june for my trip out west!! :)
  • kcris93
    kcris93 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm kc. My ultimate goal is to drop 100 lbs.
    My goal for may is to drop at least 35 pounds. I'm starting Turbo Jam and C25k on monday, if anyone else is doing these let me know.
    feel free to add me :)
  • katw0man_
    katw0man_ Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Goal for may: lose 30 lbs, grow my hair 3-4 inches and join an actual fitness class.

I love support and daily loggers. let's be friends and empower each other!
  • scronen
    scronen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 30 lbs by then.
  • ajmartin0215
    Options
    I started the C25K with a friend and it isn't really a "couch" to 5k. Unless you are pretty in shape on the couch. The jogging killed my knee (which is a bad knee anyway, I need surgery).

This is a much better app (if you have iphone or ipad). http://www.walkjogrun.net/training/5k/training-plan.cfm?planId=5k-beg-walk

Also, we found http://walking.about.com/od/beginners/a/5ktraining.htm is a good article that spells out what a true beginner should do to get up to speed (pardon the pun) to walk their first 5k.

http://www.active.com/running/articles/train-for-a-5k-walk-in-6-weeks another good one. Don't kill yourself by thinking that you should just go from 0-50. Take it slow and get comfortable.

And here is a handy calendar you can print out to follow!! http://www.pcosfoundation.org/Beginner 5K Walk Training Schedule.pdf
  • LoopsLinn
    LoopsLinn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi

Linn here in the UK
    My Goal is 30lb by 23rd May
    That will bring me close to half way on my journey!

Good Luck everyone
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Iam currently 6lb from my first goal, and ready to set my next.
    I would love to say I would be able to loose 42lb, to get me out of the 200's. It is a weight that will also take me back over 10 years.
    14.2 is a significant weight for me, it sticks in my mind and a goal to aim for.
    However I think that this is a bit optimistic for 16 weeks after all its over 2lb a week.
    So my goal for the 23rd may is 218 to loose 22lb. Just over 1lb a week with allowance for marginal error.
    218 takes me down 3 stone for my highest weight.
  • rjmelton
    rjmelton Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    In the last 2 years I have gained over 60 pounds due to a really stress filled and lazy lifestyle. So far in five and a half weeks I have lost 25 of those pounds. My goal for May 23 is to lose another 25 pounds while increasing my workout weights (bench press, squat, and decreasing my mile time from 9:45 to 8:00)
  • Elefseya
    Options
    My goal is to lose 21 pounds. It would be best if I lose it all by the end of April, because I have figure skating competitions all throughout summer. I feel so self conscious standing in the middle of an empty, corner-less rink in a skin-tight costume/ miniskirt. Even more so when I have to remember that I am being compared to 30 other girls. hahaha
  • EricaSBoone
    Options
    Be down 20# or 2-3 dress sizes smaller. I can do it because I have an awesome bikini that I want to feel good in. :heart: