Week 1* Weigh in Friday

Options
newday1981
newday1981 Posts: 41 Member
Fitness Pal Gals*

Although the group is new as of yesterday we still want to begin weigh in Fridays today.

We understand that everyone is not always comfortable with disclosing their weight. So if you would like you can post your Loss amount.

Please post your loss amount compared to your last personal weigh in or current weight on this discussion thread. Feel free to share what food and exercise choices worked in your favor and any challenges that you had during the week.

Thanks ladies

Replies

• newday1981
    Options
    I am down 4Lbs from my last personal weigh in.

I think that increasing my water intake along with squeezing in a walk during each of my breaks at work helped me lose. The water helped me to feel full, and the walks really made me feel good about myself for getting movement in while I burned some calories. Total walk time during breaks 45 minutes.
  • agronx
    agronx Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have been weighing in on Mondays, but since I joined this group I went ahead and weighed this morning. Sadly there was no weight loss since Monday :sad: . However, I am not discouraged as I had a really good workout last night doing Zumba for 1 hr with the Xbox. I will hold off on weighing in again until next Friday.
  • newday1981
    Options
    mamagronx3 Thanks for participating in the group and changing your weigh in day. I am glad to hear that you are not discouraged especially since the time between today's weigh in and you last is only a few days. Continue to stay motivated and positive!
  • brooksn20
    Options
    I was weighing in on weds so since then i have lost 1.2lbs... im excited to see everyones progress through this next week!
  • Cindy_Walks
    Cindy_Walks Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    187. I am up 2 pounds. I hope it's just temporary due to ONE day of over-indulgence. It just goes to prove that this is a 24/7 job.

In any case, that will remind me that I need to always be diligent and I will do my best to squeeze in an extra walk each day.
  • ESHRINER43783
    ESHRINER43783 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.8 lbs since last Friday. That puts my total weight loss since January 3 at 11 lbs.
  • newday1981
    Options
    Cindy_Walks: I agree with you this is a 24/7 job. We just have to stay focused and before we know it eating healthy and exercising will be second nature. Something we do daily without even thinking about it.
  • eimemag
    eimemag Posts: 19
    Options
    167.1, no change since last weigh in (on Monday). I've been really good with my food intake and working out, so I'm really excited for next weeks weigh in!
  • newday1981
    Options
    I lost 1.8 lbs since last Friday. That puts my total weight loss since January 3 at 11 lbs.

Congratulations!
  • kwagzzz
    Options
    Hi all - forgot to post on Friday. Started at 156.5 - now at 155!

hopefully lose another lb. next week!
  • newday1981
    Options
    Hi all - forgot to post on Friday. Started at 156.5 - now at 155!

hopefully lose another lb. next week!

Yay! One LB at at time. I am looking forward to this weeks weigh in!
  • ESHRINER43783
    ESHRINER43783 Posts: 35 Member
    Options

Congratulations!
    Thanks