How is everyone doing?

mfcarley2
mfcarley2 Posts: 29 Member
I've been working hard this week - I'm really hoping the scale reflects it tomorrow. Any ups and downs? I was pretty good..had a burger and fries with dinner this week. I had some drinks which I know puts me wayyy over my calories!!

Replies

• Shell30Harrison
    Shell30Harrison Posts: 65 Member
    Good luck on the scale mfcarley! :flowerforyou:
    I am annoyed at mine....it should consider itself lucky that it didn't go for a short trip out the window this morning ! I was an angel this week food-wise, and yet no change at all weight-wise.

My ticker tape is still hiding the fact that I'm a couple of pounds up on that weight. Desperately hoping to get to the ticker-number this week, so that I can then at last start moving that ticker downwards again. Feeling motivated, but frustrated! :grumble:
  • Pinkranger626
    Pinkranger626 Posts: 460 Member
    my scale hasn't really changed much... still have those last 5 pounds. But I did have someone comment that i look like I've lost weight so maybe when I do my measurements this week i'll see a change there!!
  • Predsfan2013
    Predsfan2013 Posts: 64 Member
    I am dealing with water weight due to the tom. Talk about annoying since I am 5 days late. Stress really does take a toll on your body. Here is to a better week. At least its only water weight. Time to amp up the exercise too. I have 124 days until my big day. SO STINKING EXCITED
  • mfcarley2
    i know you guys will make it!! lets just not give up!! lets keep logging and trying to squeeze in workout!! YAY!
  • SaraJRosburg
    SaraJRosburg Posts: 43 Member
    I'll happy for one pound this week - ha ha.

Wedding has me pretty stressed out - I mean seriously if my mom or MIL add one more person to this guest list I'm going to flip my lid. Our quest list is now over 400! GRRR...
  • kts1988
    kts1988 Posts: 108 Member
    I didn't lose last week, so I'm hoping for a loss when I weigh myself on Saturday. So far, this week has gone well. Looking forward to fitting in more workouts and sticking to healthy eats!
  • SaraJRosburg
    SaraJRosburg Posts: 43 Member
    Well I lost 1 pound this week. Not much but I'll take it.
  • SwedishMel
    SwedishMel Posts: 95 Member
    I'm down 13.4 pounds for the month. :smile: Not bad considering I didn't start until week 2.

I'm getting married in less than 60 days. :noway: So here's to hoping that I lose at least another ten this Feb!! Good luck all!
  • mfcarley2
    60 days?? Good luck!! I'm hoping to have kicked up my exercise and be able to control my diet really well at that point. This week has been really good for me - it's getting easier!! I'm looking forward to seeing if I dropped anything for our weigh-in.