New "Add me!" thread~

Options

Replies

• Shazzyb71
    Shazzyb71 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, if anyone wants to add me, it's Sharon Barton

My aim, from 6th Jan is to do some weight training and hopefully 10000 steps per day, and would like some people to 'compete' with
  • bruma1345
    bruma1345 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Those on this list who aren't my friends yet on the up can add me.. bruma1345@yahoo.com
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Just got an UP for Christmas, and therefore just found MFP. I guess I should add people or something.... saint.giff@gmail.com
  • Adonna1
    Options
    Me too!
  • lfowler75
    lfowler75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Got my UP for christmas. Would love some teammates! laura.fowler75@gmail.com if anyone needs another friend ;)
  • Joleca
    Joleca Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Have had my UP band since last spring.. doing both WW & MFP (love how MFP syncs to my band).

My email is foxfieldco@gmail.com
  • jmarieray35
    jmarieray35 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have had my Jawbone for a few months, slacked off in Nov-Dec and stopped wearing it :9 now I back and ready to log some steps!! Count me in my email is Jamie_ray82@yahoo
    54724579.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • hard2bfit
    hard2bfit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hi, I am new to the jawbone up mania, looking to add some friends to make it more interesting. My Up username is: Fit4me
  • hard2bfit
    hard2bfit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hi, I am new to the jawbone up mania, looking to add some friends to make it more interesting. My Up username is: Fit4me
  • silvermist2013
    silvermist2013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to the UP so am trying to learn how to use and make a team.
    We'll see if it works. I'm excited!
  • Joleca
    Joleca Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Had an "add" request on my UP app from "Ana".. accidentally hit the X instead of the checkmark.. Ana, if you see this, please send me an add again.

Joanna
  • RaeFlemett
    RaeFlemett Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Couldnt'f find you, Saint~
  • ColorRunnerArianna
    Options
    Hi everyone! I received an UP band for Christmas and I absolutely love it! I've added some of you guys, but if you'd like to add me, my email is ariannawestley@hotmail.com (:
  • _jmae
    _jmae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    jocelynmae.g@gmail.com

feel free to add me on UP!
  • carrie_anne_r
    carrie_anne_r Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    carrie_anne_r@hotmail.com

new to up feel free to add me
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I wasn't getting much use out of mine, but my wife coveted it so it is now hers. She is looking for team members but is not a member of MFP so I'm posting this here on her behalf. Feel free to add her. She is jacqueline@maternityconsulting.com
  • ccthin2011
    Options
    feel free to add me my email is casscerasuolo@gmail.com :)
  • EmmaR35
    EmmaR35 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Had my UP since October, just got a replacement as had problems with the lights and vibration motor but very impressed with their customer service. Anyway add me! My username is Emma Rossouw
  • pamr40
    pamr40 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I got my bracelet for Christmas and am logging everything into MFP. I would love to have some new friends who would be willing to check my nutrition every now and then and help me figure out how to lose more than 1/2 lb a week. Pamr40@yahoo.com
  • jeralank
    jeralank Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Anyone still actively using their band??? Just found this group, and could use some teammates!!!

jeralank@gmail.com