To our new comers...

Options
Welcome! :flowerforyou:
Although the challenge launched on 01/05 (for those who weigh in on Sundays) or 01/06 (for those who weigh in on Mondays), we are more than happy to have you all!
This challenge is called the No Short Cuts Challenge, because we are doing just that; not taking any short cuts. There is no starvation, magic pills or potions, or dieting. We are striving to make better food choices and work out as often as we can.
We check in weekly, either Sundays or Mondays (which ever day you choose) by posting our SW (Starting Weight), CW (Current Weight), CGW (Challenge Goal Weight) and UGW (Ultimate Gold Weight). All of these stats aren't required. However if you can post your SW and CW, that would be greatly appreciated.
One of us will create a topic titled "Week# Weigh in." From there, we all list our numbers.
We are committed to holding one another accountable, keeping everyone encouraged and providing suggestions when necessary.
The challenge ends 04/06/14. So we have almost 8 weeks left to the end. There's still alot of time left to drop the lbs!
Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
See you around!!!

Replies

• Worthy2justdoit
    Options
    :ohwell: This is what I needed just to put my info out.. here are my number.. want to do it now..:wink:
    SW-377
    CW-307.4 ( Loss 6.6 lbs- Ya Me)
    CGW-347
    UGM-290( we shall see..but to get in the 2's will be really nice.. I'm 5'9).
  • Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Saw lots of new additions on one of the other threads here, which is great. Just wanted to add my welcome to those who are just joining us!
  • morzolas
    morzolas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello to everyone just joining! Hope you find the group as positive and supportive as I do! :drinker: :wink:
  • RosieRaz
    RosieRaz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I haven't been a part of many groups, but I do have to admit that this is my favorite of the three I enlisted. I do need to remember/be better at checking in on Sundays or Mondays.
  • chevellev
    chevellev Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Chevelle and I am glad I found this group. You seem very supportive.

SW= 291 lb
    CW= 276 lb
    CGW= 268 lb
    UGW= 150 lb

Have a great week!
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Hi Chevelle, happy to have you on board! You have a lovely and unique name.