A month into it: how is everybody going?

Options
Successes? Struggles? Do you think this has helped in anyway?
For me personally, I think I have done tremendously well. I actually relapsed on friday night and had a binge but found I was able to pick myself back up instead of snowballing into the following days. And only 1/2 binges in a one month period is a big success for me. Hope to get February done with 0 binges.

How is everyone else?

Replies

• askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Definitely doing better.... :wink:
  • Ecampbell64
    Ecampbell64 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This has helped enormously for me! I also had what I'd call just one half a binge in the past 30 days. When I logged that food I ate (which was comparatively modest given my previous behavior) it was eye-opening! A couple of other times, I thought about binging and had the strength to distract myself. A completely new behavior!

I'm going to Vegas in February for 3 days to celebrate my bday but I have a plan. I'm going to eat maintenance calories those days. I know it will be a fine line between feeling deprived and eating and drinking everything in sight. We'll see how that goes.
  • ct320
    ct320 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am doing loads better than I have done for ages - 2 binges in 3 weeks but not as bad as they used to be and instead of letting it get me down and carrying on I've been able to move on and carry on the next day I joined the gym just over a week ago and have found I'm not getting the cravings to binge as much so hope that carries on.
    I haven't always made the best choices but my main goal for now is to beat the binge so I'm quite happy with my progress - I just wish I had a "normal" relationship with food hopefully one day it will come.

Hope everyone is doing well and all the best for February :)
    x
  • klbeall71
    Options
    Yesterday, I had my first binge day in 3 weeks. I was disappointed in myself for sure. I was home alone sick so it gave me my excuse and the time to do it, which is pretty sad. I got myself under control once my husband got home......but I didn't tell him about it. I did admit it to my friend who has been helping me keep on track these past few weeks. It's a new day - I got this!!!
  • erinbuberinxo
    Options
    Much better! One or 2 binges but nothing worth losing my head over. I hope you're all doing great :flowerforyou: